My character is stuck in a wall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kommando, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kommando

Kommando Avatar

Question, my character is stuck in a wall and it looks to be I cant find any way out; I am literally glitched in a wall.

How do you get out of such a wall or contact a game admin to move you out?[​IMG]

https://i.imgur.com/QlfETJg.png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hunter Rose

Hunter Rose Avatar

/stuck should fix it. Also if you are not stuck but find yourself in an area that is too difficult ( i.e. you fell down a hole in a mine to an area where you are dying again and again) you can log out to the menu and then choose "log onto the world map" to pop your character out of harms way.

3. Kommando

Kommando Avatar

Thank you that did it!

moxiepilot and Hunter Rose like this.
  4. moxiepilot

moxiepilot Avatar

@theartofwar also don't forget, if you can search fur the bug and do no find it, report it in the appropriate release bug forum by typing /bug and filling out a few lines of info

5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

1: use /stuck

Downside, you have to be not in combat mode (and not under attack), but in those cases you will be dead or soon dead, and after waiting out the five minutes or so, you will be respawned. If the respawn is in an area you can't get out of (hasn't happened to me yet), or this somehow doesn't work well enough for you: This also causes you stuck spot to be logged for later tweaking by a dev. I usually encounter stuck spots while bouncing around on rocks, even in scenes that have been around for a while.

2: use Start on World Map

ESC, Exit to Menu, then wait for the Log Out/Resume box to time out. Then Start on World Map to get back to the overworld. There has been talk that it may eventually get removed, so don't get used to it. (I actually use it mostly by accident when the Log Out/Resume box times out just as I hit the Log Out button!)

3. support@portalarium.com

Sure, this isn't going to get you back quickly, especially on a weekend, but if you are still stuck after all the above, maybe there's a bug that needs to be looked into, so you should probably go into the bugs forum and report a Blocker bug before you do this.

Alley Oop likes this.
  6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

1.5. if /stuck doesn't work, it may be possible to unstick yourself using the blink spell, if/when you unlock it.

Elwyn and moxiepilot like this.
  7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Oh and just to add to this me and a friend adventure and explore together quite often and climb rocks, explore the whole scene climbing mountains ect and get stuck here and there. ;). Sometimes it works to go into dueling with each other and body slam out of it. So if you are with some one and have that skill it is another option to get unstuck. I try before doing it to bug report the spot tho so the devs can fix it and give us better exploring without getting stuck;).it just takes a couple seconds once you get used to using it. So as Alley mentions and body slam some times works.

Alley Oop likes this.
  8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

LOL, that's a very creative solution.

moxiepilot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.