Cryptocurrency & SOTA

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by DavidDC, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redfish

redfish Avatar

devilcult likes this.
  2. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

3. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

China is going to forbid /limiting farming due to energy costs.
    South Korea forbid it.
    Warren Buffet forsees a Crash.

Have Fun -Stun

4. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

Decentralized only for me, XRP FTL! :p to each their own.
    Like the pve / pvp debacle "I avoid XRP like the plague"... Not that I think you care but I like my own words oO

5. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

I see you are good at reading the news and only catch the word your eyes wanna read.

The problem with china and miners is china people can connect anything to any power line and use it at their will. They want to regulate it so those users doesnt go nuts and use all their energy. So they will pay more for it.

Korea isnt forbidding it. They went after 2 exchange that was fraudulent and did tax evasion. The rest of the world is living fine.

Warren Buffet. Does that guy even know what is a computer? lol. Another dude that says bitcoin is surely gonna crash but doesnt know when it will happen. Maybe he did good in his life, but this technology is cleary not in his range of skills.
    - In the same line, how many people said bitcoin was going to crash the past 10 years you think? It only goes up.
    This is his advice #5 and #8

# 5: The snowball effect: Think long term

The snowball effect of reinvested capital is well known. One of Omaha's oracle ideas, such as Warren Buffet, is nicknamed "Long-Term Investing in Businesses". If you have a trader on the DAX 30 and you understand very well how to invest in gold, do not hesitate to stay on the financial asset that you understand and that makes you earn money in the stock market. For that, do not hesitate to look at your MetaTrader account history and make an analysis of the winning trades: on which asset, which duration of trade, which analysis was used, etc.

# 8: How to win on the net - Invest in the stock market at the right time to become rich

When you ask Warren Buffet how to become a millionaire or even how to become a billionaire, he has a ready-made phrase: Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful. "This may sum up trading against trend.The best time to make a stock market investment is when there is an economic downturn.Buffett Buffet bought shares of American Express when everyone thought that the company will crumble, on a simple observation: he had seen that people continued to use the American Express card for their shopping, so the economic model of this company was viable.Another example: Warren Buffet bought shares Bank of America and Goldman Sachs, just after the 2007 crisis. Bank stocks were cheap and he invested at that time to bail out his coffers in just a few years, since these stocks have seen remarkable rates of return since.

6. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Sounds like something that really advantages power gamers lots more, and disadvantages casual players more.

Dont think we need more digital wealth gap ;)

Stundorn likes this.
  7. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

It was basically for those that doesnt like to use their 2-3 hours of gaming a day max to go intensivly farming to get some gold to pay rents and stuff. Someone could sit in owl head all day, socialize, and still get something out of it. But seeing how the good people turned this thread into a "bash the unknown". I see no hope either ;)

8. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

An interesting video.

Like Trump becoming President this video gives me hope that I could do this very thing.

9. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

I'd participate in this earning crypto through game play. Id want a part of the coin instead of cotos though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.