Taming tree related artifacts

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Hemswal The Descended, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

Artys that help tamers would be nice.

Whistle of Empathy (necklace slot and holds 1 creature which can be overwritten just like a normal whistle)
    -10% tame health level modifier
    +1 tame level bonus

-50 Focus

Belt of Persuasion
    +5% taming effectiveness
    +10% Taming Collar Recovery Chance

Whistle of Summoning (necklace slot and holds 1 creature which can be overwritten just like a normal whistle)
    +10 To Summoning skill

2. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

Hell, or something that affects your current summoned tame. I.E summoned creature gets +X% attack/movement speed (either or), extra HP, defenses, etc. Since really we don't have anything that buffs them outside of us (our buffs we can cast that don't last long so would be unrealistic to use on said tames). We the avatar get MW and chanted gear, our pets....get us spending millions in XP to make them good (or less bad). So yes, I support the idea of taming artifacts!! :D

3. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Before any artifacts are planned I'd like to see taming itself made viable and fun to ensure balance. ATM, it's a clunky, bare-bones mess.

Mykll, EtherBunny and Weins201 like this.
  4. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

Yea, I'm working mine up slowly. Got summoning to 98, refresh to 50% off of CD, and I want to say combat training to 90-95 (somewhere in there). In Tenebris Harbor (the baby 5 skull zone), my FRS can hold his own 1v1. Either way, I'll keep working it up, mainly since I'm already up there and it's a pain in the ass to raise, lol :D

5. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

The artifacts would probably take minutes each to make. Getting taming finished isn't going to take mere minutes. Also, the artifacts don't have to be created now. It's just something I'd like in general. This is the wishlist portion of the forums, afterall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.