Leveling areas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EtherBunny, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

So, I remember the Themo Locke guide a while back, but I'm pretty sure some of the zones got reworked after that was posted. So, I was wondering if anyone has a good/decent guide on where to go based on adventure level. I'm currently adventure level 70 and just experiment with different 5 skull zones.

2. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Hello @EtherBunny,

Themo's guide was really good but bit outdated now. At lvl 70 I started solo Deep Ravenswood, the skeleton and liches spot. If you are ranged/melee is not too hard, if you are a mage, maybe you would need a few more levels for solo. Also Deep Ravenswood is good for duo at your level, really fast respawn and good amount of xp and loot.

More interesting lvl 5 scenes; Crag foothills, Twin foothills..

pd: we all miss Themo in the forums.

3. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

Awesome. I do a Lil bit of everything, lol. Melee/bow/speels/spells and melee.... so until what adventure level should I stay there and move on and to where?

Also, what happened to Themo? I was away from sota and forums for a while and came back around last month or so.

Rada Torment likes this.
  4. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

A long break for Themo.

I think Deep Ravenswood is good until you hit 85-90, and even at those levels I know bunch of players farming undeads there. My next scene was Wyrmsands (in Hidden Vale too, Elite Skeletons, good xp and loot). This was some months ago, not sure if there are better ones for lvl 90.

Maybe The Rise at lvl 90 is doable now with nerfed mages. They are really easy once you have a decent fire/death resist, Ice Shield + Douse and Celestial blessing for this room.

Monkey room in K'rul is super popular now for lvl 90+ but for me is the most boring pve location ingame.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Spinok and EtherBunny like this.
  5. Gregg247

Gregg247 Avatar

Ulfheim, north of Northwood, is a good adventuring zone for AL70. It's where I go to hunt bears and wolves (north entrance is best). I'm using polearms, so the map keeps me on my toes, but the xp is very nice.

EtherBunny and Rada Torment like this.
  6. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

Awesome, thanks for the info. I'm actually at entrance of Ulfheim now (my summon cd was d ok ne, so had to summon). I'll run around there for a while I guess. Now I just need to figure out what kind of build I want to main, lol. I branched out a lot. At least until I get my 2 bronze daggers with on hit life drain =D

7. Hunter Rose

Hunter Rose Avatar

Tenebris Harbor, South Paladis is a coastal town that has been taken over by pirates. Also present Satyrs and Fauns up on one side of the zone. Some high level rogues (red to me at 75) and Swashbucklers make this zone a challenging but rewarding place to solo.

8. Andreaus Whitefyre

Andreaus Whitefyre Avatar

Ok, I am ADv level 64. Whats a Good Level 4 Area to hit up?

9. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Upper Tiers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.