Night Vision is too effective

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Vodalian, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sultry One

The Sultry One Avatar

I think the real problem is that if this is how you really feel then this is a wasted topic. simply use the alternative spell of Light and let the non immersionists have a bit of joy as well with their night vision. There are two solutions here the only problem is that some are trying to FORCE other people to play like them and sadly that is not going to ever work. People have options in the fact they can simply play another game.

If you want immersion use the light spell and do not complain that someone has an advantage because they choose to play for their own style.
    If you do not want immersion use night vision or light. They each have their drawbacks which means it is a very good compromise.

The definition of compromise is that no one is completely happy but no one is completely unhappy. Another way to say this you have options pick the one you prefer the most and quit trying to force other people to do something just because you have your own set of desires.

This game will take more than 10 people to stay around so if you REALY enjoy this game quit spending time on this topic and spend time on ways to make the game appeal to more players so it will stay around longer for you to play.

Peace!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  2. scorn

scorn Avatar

I have to disagree I thank its fine! well done devs!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.