Question about my Ancestor pledge.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sneepert, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sneepert

Sneepert Avatar

Hi guys, I am a bit confused as to the rewards for this pledge. I bought the Ancestor pledge (benefactor) on 8-18-2016, right before this pledge was retired.

Am I correct in thinking that this pledge does not include any of the physical goods that were previously tied to this pledge, because these were retired earlier in 2015?

I ask this because if there are still some physical goods attached to it, I have to find someone in the US who wants them since I am not really willing to pay another 30 bucks for international shipping. (I already get the goodies for my Knight founder pledge). Also, I noticed that the international shipping token is now 30 dollars. The one listed on my Knight account sais 15 dollars. I presume this price has been inflated over the years but I am still good to go with the original 15 dollar token?

Thanks for any answers. :)

2. TheBalance

TheBalance Avatar

Don't rely on random players to give you answers about your pledges. Email support@portalarium.com and get a guaranteed-correct response right from the horse's mouth. They're very responsive from what I've heard.

Rufus D`Asperdi, Mapper, Numa and 2 others like this.
  3. Sneepert

Sneepert Avatar

Thanks, will do that. I did not get a reminder to update a shippingadress to the email that I use for this account so I am thinking, no physical goodies. But I will make sure.

4. TheBalance

TheBalance Avatar

Be sure to let us know how it worked out for you - here's hoping you got what you needed quickly and don't miss out on anything!

5. Curt

Curt Avatar

6. Knight Commander Tyncale

Knight Commander Tyncale Avatar

Hi guys, this is my other account. Yes, I found that page too, makes it pretty clear that no goodies are attached to my Ancestor account.

Here is the actual page that I found, that nicely lists all the expirations that have taken place: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=60580
    Click further for more details on each expiration. This page did not come up with a google search, I found it by going to the Pledge page (for reference only) and then you can click another link to that expirations page.

For future reference. :) Thanks everyone.

Spoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.