Bye Mom...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fionwyn Wyldemane, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volkang

Volkang Avatar

Oh, no! So very sorry to hear. Sounds like you two were quite a pair; no question she's proud of you, too.

2. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

I am so deeply sorry, my prayers are with you and your family and your beloved mother

3. Tsumo2

Tsumo2 Avatar

Lovely photo of your mom. Sorry for your loss.

4. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

I'll be praying for you and your family. I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

5. OrionSnake

OrionSnake Avatar

I am so sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Please take care.

6. Cianna

Cianna Avatar

So very sorry for your loss. Your mother looks like an enchanting woman.

7. Obsidian Tempest

Obsidian Tempest Avatar

Praying for you and your family.

8. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Fionwyn, so sorry to hear about your mom. The photo of her gave me a feeling that she lived a happy, loving, creative life. There is no doubt she was an inspiration to you... so a piece of her will always be with you and she will never truly be gone and certainly not forgotten.

At least her struggles are now over and she can rest in peace so be thankful for that. As someone who has also lost a parent who was struggling, I can say knowing the pain is over does give you a little bit of comfort. When the sadness comes, try to remember the joyful times she had and that will help also.

9. Hazard

Hazard Avatar

I'm so sorry to hear you lost such a close loved one. My condolences to you and all family & friends.

10. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

11. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Sorry for your loss. The emotions you feel for the loss of a loved one will come out in due time, but it’s better to grieve when you can than to try and hold anything back. Even if you’re trying to be strong for others who may be grieving it’s quite possible for these bottled up emotions to emerge in unhealthy ways, such as becoming angry easily or loss of sleep.

If there is someone grieving be there for them, show how such loss pains you and rely on each other for support. Sorry if this seems preachy and I’m sure you’re dealing with the situation in your own way. Just take your time with the matter and remember the best of times.

12. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Fionwyn, so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how you are feeling, I lost my mother some years ago. She had liver failure, was a LONG, slow, Painful death.... I feel blessed because at least I got to say good bye.... My sisters and I kept her at home and kept her sedated till she passed, took weeks, was very hard.... Still miss her so much, but life does go on. It is much easier when you have family, friends and loved ones to lean on. I do Pray God comforts you through this and all who knew her... May God bless and comfort you Fionwyn, your mother is now at peace, and on a wonderful new journey in her new life.... you will always be in her heart, as she will always be in yours. God bless you hun ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.