Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design maybe?] 626 - Ornate Wealthy Merchant Coat Display incorrect (For Several releases Now)

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Mad Hatter, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Avatar

Title: Etceter Build 626 - Ornate Wealthy Merchant Coat Display incorrect (For Several releases Now)
    Reproduction rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details : Polish
    Steps to Reproduce: None, visual

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel i7-6700K
    System RAM: 16.0 GB (DDR4)
    GPU 1: EVGA Classified GTX 1080 with 8GB GPU RAM (nVidia)
    GPU 2: EVGA Classified GTX 1080 with 8GB GPU RAM (nVidia)
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.626.Date.02.14.18

Area: Area: Etceter (Novia_R2_City_Etceter/Etceter) Loc: (63.3, 23.5, -85.8) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjJfQ2l0eV9FdGNldGVyfEV0Y2V0ZXJ8KDYzLjMwOCwgMjMuNDY0LCAtODUuODQ4KXwoMCwgLTAuOTEzLCAwLCAtMC40MDkpfC0zNy44NjIxNHwtMTIuMDcyNjJ8NS4yMDE4Mg==

[​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Mad Hatter
    I'm confused, because what you have circled looks exactly the same to me. So I was trying to figure out what you were pointing out that is different between the avatar and paper doll :)
    Our theory is you may have reported this due to the prior coat tails design change? This isn't a bug, rather a change made for technical reasons. Several other items had to be changed as well, where the coat flaps are now part of the leggings. It was causing a whole bunch of other problems the prior way, where it was attached to the shirt. If our theory as to why you reported this as a bug is wrong, let us know.

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

@Mad Hatter - looking at the pic on the store - are you sure those are the right trousers?[​IMG]

4. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Avatar

@Lexie , thanks for the feedback.
    The entire bottom of the coat is missing.
    It has changed since R48ish.
    As you can see from @liz_the_wiz in the photo... the length of the jacket goes down to near pant pockets. Today it is cut straight off above the belly button.

@liz_the_wiz , yes the pants I am wearing are not part of the Weathy Merchant outfit.

All town bankers and NPC Merchants coats appear correct but all of mine are cut off above the belly button.

Thanks and if you need more photos please ask, but if you equip one you will also see. This is add-0n store bought item.

-MH

5. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Avatar

@Lexie

Hope these help clarify that the Ornate Wealthy Merchant Coat is Bugged... Displayed wrong on Character and on Character Sheet:

Before (R47ish)

[​IMG]

Since R47ish and current:

[​IMG]

Strange thing is that the NPC's (Banker in Xenos next to me) wearing them are OK?!??! MaDness!!!!

[​IMG]

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

yes, the coat flaps have been moved to be a part of the leggings for that outfit. try switching your pants for the matching ones.

7. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Avatar

@Lexie Thanks and Yes I was unaware of the change, sorry for that. I unfortunately sold most of my pants many moons ago as I never knew it would change and be attached to a leggings. Also makes one use double dyes for a single coat.

-MH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.