Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Armor Set Bonuses Working Correctly?

Discussion in 'Release 51 Feedback Forum' started by Gregg247, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregg247

Gregg247 Avatar

I know they've changed the armor set bonus from a flat 10% amount to a 2.5% bonus per piece of a set (matching to the chest piece). I thought this meant that my main character with heavy armor chest, leggings, gloves, and boots would keep the 10% bonus she had before (4 pieces x 2.50%). However, she's dropped to 7.5% instead of 10%. Does the chest piece not count as part of the bonus?

I also have an alt with plate chest, leggings, gloves, boots, and helmet. I thought this would be 12.50% (5 x 2.50%). Instead, he has 10%.

Numa, Poisonedpawn and FrostII like this.
  2. Poisonedpawn

Poisonedpawn Avatar

I also went down from 15.5 to 14.2 resist on my character sheet just from logging in. Same armor as before the patch. Clearly something is not right with their new system. Is there even a place to view this additional 12.5% im supposed to have, is that viewable anywhere?

Chatele likes this.
  3. Gregg247

Gregg247 Avatar

I clicked on 'c' to pull up my character sheet and then hovered over my armor. On my Main, it says "Heavy Armor torso + 3 Heavy Armor pieces Armor set bonus of 7.5% with Heavy Armor skills". I think they're calculating the bonus off the "+3" pieces and forgetting to add the chest piece itself. That's just a guess, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.