Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Reset quests, can't progress solace outskirts

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Sephros, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephros

Sephros Avatar

The quests Seek Private Garridon, Learn the Fate of Private Quentin, Investigate source of blood, and Find out why the undead are rising all will not advance. I've found the body of what appears to be quentin and nothing advances it. I've talked to Private Garridon and nothing advances. Edvard just keeps telling me to help them. Moving on to courage. Please fix

Edit: Update, all quests went though but Seek Private Garridon still in my task journal. Did not remove. Thank you Lord Tachys

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  2. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

@Sephros :
    Private Garridon: Did you get the quest to talk to the Captain?
    Investigate source of blood: Did you get Quentin's final report from under his hand?
    Find out why the undead are rising: Have you investigated what the Ebon Cabal are doing across the river?

I ask because I have completed all the quests in Solace Bridge Outskirts during both R50 and R51, and noted no problems in doing so, with the exception of the occasional quest not clearing from the list, which is a known issue still.

3. Sephros

Sephros Avatar

Captain Kensey I believe is the one you are talking about? I think she is the one who sent me to look for Quentin. I did not see a note, ill go look again.I have not investigated any ebon cabal, sounds like I need to go back. Maybe this one quest is not clearing, and it is giving the idea that it is not completing.

4. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

I believe Kinsey gives you the quest to find Quentin, but there is more to this one... not much, but still a little more to it. I'll leave it at that. ;)
    There's actually quite a bit to do in the outskirts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.