Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Entering Owl's Head 98% stuck crash

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Yakamo LLTS, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

1. Title:Entering Owl's Head 98% stuck crash
    2. Reproduction Rate: 4 times
    3. Blocker?yes, for entering the scene
    4. Details:Upon entering the scene I am met with a nice fast load up to 98% equipping avatars, then i crash crash, and get the option for :do you want to close this program or continue waiting: Tried in Admin mode of steam. Also borderless and fullscreen mode
    5. Steps to Reproduce:Enter Owls head
    6. User Specs:Winodws 10

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Valor
    I can't tell which Nvidia card you are using without the /bug info, but there is a known issue we have with certain Nvidia cards where you can get stuck at loading. I'm sorry about that. But the good news is we are aware of the issue as we work towards a resolution.

I'd restart the PC since it did not work for you 4 times in a row. I did just try to join Owl's Head and I could, and I see other people in there as well.

3. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

Same thing happened to another player zoning in from Owl's Head to Festival. By explanation, it sounded a lot like underwater bug a while back. Unclear if there was any xp loss.

Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Festival
    Area Display Name: Festival
    Loc: (180.4, 39.8, 123.0)
    Debug: UE9UX2FscGluZV9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEZlc3RpdmFsfCgxODAuMzU0LCAzOS43NjUsIDEyMy4wMTUpfCgwLCAtMC44MTYsIDAsIDAuNTc4KXwyNjUuMjEzNnwxMi41MzQxfDEuMjU=

4. Poisonedpawn

Poisonedpawn Avatar

This is happening to me right now. 98% owls head and cant load in. game crashes.

any fix?

5. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Try entering through the west gate, or teleporting to a friend. We are currently on release 51, not 46 as per this thread, so this is archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.