Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Return to Merriweather Quest

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Elirion, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elirion

Elirion Avatar

3/5/2018 9:31 PM
    Title: Return to Merriweather Quest
    Reproduction Rate: Everytime
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: I obtained the quest item from the Grand Hall in Solania Catacombs, returned to Merriweather, tried to turn it in to NPC. The item was shown in inventory and the trade window opened when I spoke to the NPC. I moved the quest item into the trade window and tried to click "Give" but nothing happened even though the "Give" button was green. I canceled to try again but the book was gone when I tried to trade with Merriweather. I returned to the chest in Solania Catacombs and could not open the chest again to obtain another quest item. Changed to friends only mode and still could not open chest. I did not receive the quest reward and cannot advance the quest at this time.
    Steps to Reproduce: Obtain Ardoris Imports: To Solania Merchantile book and try to turn in to Merriweather.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4) System RAM: 16323
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8096
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: PRT_island_metropolis_01/Parrot's Roost
    Area Display Name: Parrot's Roost
    Loc: (-300.3, 124.5, 337.2)
    Debug: UFJUX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxfFBhcnJvdCdzIFJvb3N0fCgtMzAwLjMxLCAxMjQuNSwgMzM3LjIyMyl8KDAsIDAuOTg0LCAwLCAwLjE3Nyl8MTU5LjYwNTZ8MTB8Ni4wMDMxMjY=

2. Elirion

Elirion Avatar

Logged in today and the item "Ardoris Imports: To Solania Merchanti" is back in my inventory. I'll try to turn in again to see what happens.

Update: I was able to turn in the book after logging back in. Not sure if logging out and back in was the reason for the quest item returning to my inventory or not.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.