Avatar Customer Transition to russian speaking forums and website, really?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snikorts, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hi StripedCat,

Thank you for posting your concern here! We apologize that the redirect has caused some confusion, and we're working to see how this can be resolved for all fringe cases.

If you have access to these forums, please feel free to post bug reports here. If you have access to sota-game.com, please use their website for all transactions and support needs where possible.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to still communicate with us via support@portalarium.com and we will try to get you to the right place.

2. Humanexperiment

Humanexperiment Avatar

I live in Russia I play SotA more than a year! I and my friends have no trust to the Black Sun company and we want that we to us granted an option in what shop to buy additions! We want the possibility to choose the shop ourself (us/russian).but we want to make purchases officially!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  3. ummik

ummik Avatar

I live in Russia and i don't want to use sota-game.com. I don't want have any deals with them. Why are you making me do this? And what about democracy? :D

4. ChavaiotH

ChavaiotH Avatar

@DarkStarr

Can you confirm please, that we recieve our store and account access back on the shroudoftheavatar.com?

Berek, Spinok, ummik and 1 other person like this.
  5. ummik

ummik Avatar

I want options: 1) use local store, support etc 2) use global (USA) store, support etc

6. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

These are not fringe cases.

Anyone who pledged as Founder or Royal Founder who has been transfered to Black Sun can no longer access their rewards in the Account page.
    On top of that if you had a POT then you cannot reach the edit page for that.
    So players who bought objects from Portalarium no longer has access to those objects.

7. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

If you are still having access issues, please send us an email to support@portalarium.com. Each case is slightly different, so we may need to tweak something on our end for your particular area.

Thanks @ChavaiotH!

8. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

I got this pop-up with an account that I've used for ~2 years now heh.
    [​IMG]

(And yes, I've contacted support and am sure it will be resolved - But I recommend some sort of button or prompt one can select on this page to identify oneself as being from a country other than the one selected... or if you move - rather than being locked out of your account entirely.)

Sara Dreygon, Numa, Hornpipe and 5 others like this.
  9. ChavaiotH

ChavaiotH Avatar

Oh Evil Master, please come and and take a decision in our direction!!! :D
    Guys we need sacrifices :cool:

10. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

do transferred persons have access to this sub-forum?
    Avatars Around The World (Coming Soon!)
    Or the do not belong to "The World"

If this is the Taverian corner in the official forum, you may add "Avatars Around The Other World (Coming Soon!)" as sub-forum for the Black Sun corner.

11. ChavaiotH

ChavaiotH Avatar

Yes we have access to this forum, but we don't have access to our accounts anymore.
    And to the store. Many of us are not from Russia and can't buy anything in the russian store.

Snikorts, Humanexperiment and ummik like this.
  12. Babai

Babai Avatar

I backed SotA on Kickstarter and now lost all access to my Royal Founder rewards page, shipment information etc. I feel completely betrayed and my personal data sold to some weird company with bad reputation...
    I really want to have choice in a situations that involve my personal data and be back with international community.

13. ChavaiotH

ChavaiotH Avatar

14. Babai

Babai Avatar

Looks like i can't even change my avatar picture. I just got redirect to some weird russian site... that is incredibly infuriating. I doubt that even legal to sell their customers that way without their prior consent.

15. Kpopgurl

Kpopgurl Avatar

Sorry I can feel you, but would you rather have the game being shut down? They need this investment money and I can understand that especially for you guys and ppl from Ukraine that is unbearable.

16. Babai

Babai Avatar

I am really concerned with safety of my personal data now. And that take precedence over investment money and other Portallarium business opportunities.

Katu, Cordelayne, Animosh and 5 others like this.
  17. ChavaiotH

ChavaiotH Avatar

What investment? To pay in rubles? You don't understand thats here in Ukraine many bank services to Russia are blocked. One day the ukrainian governmnt can block the russian blacksun site, so I will lost my account.

18. Babai

Babai Avatar

Well, at least one good news for me that i bought all my pledges and addons with Paypal so my credit card don't compromised and i don't need to block and re issue it ASAP.

Snikorts likes this.
  19. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

Fringe cases... looks like none of this has been thought through.

It's like when I was switched in french because I'm in quebec, but the version that was "offered" to me was full of grammar and even orthographic mistakes.

I made 5 applications to join the localisation team and was always redirected to some unknown person (that changed 4 times so I had to reenter my application) in europe that didn't seem to speak good english and even french.

Each time they told me they needed the aprooval from a moderator here and every time I sent letters asking for news and was ignored, or sent back to the guy in europe waiting for a moderator confirmation. Stuff like this makes everyone look unprofessional and even uncaring.

I switched my game back to english... its honestly artrocious. If I'm EVER switched to travian service and support because I speak french and french support is in europe I'd be very mad.

We all need clarifications about those deals... split the profit in 3 really ? how is that good for us if we already had clients from all these countries. I know we're not investors but I think these subjects should have been cleared way before the announcements were made. Who Q&A'ed this ?

Cause if I look at russian and european forums, it seems you guys have missed the window of opportunity, you should send a representative right now with google translate on hand and realize the bad rep we're getting before it gets out of hand.

20. Bubonic

Bubonic Avatar

ouch.

Mykll likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.