Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Siranto repeating the same speech

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by OrionSnake, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrionSnake

OrionSnake Avatar

3/12/2018 10:24 PM

Title:
    Siranto repeating the same speech

Reproduction Rate:
    100% (unsure)

Blocker?
    No

Details:
    After defeating Min Liang Tan, the quest tracker updated the quest and inform the Avatar to talk to Siranto or Khasi.

I spoke to Siranto and he keeps repeating the same speeches when clicking on "goodbye" or typing "bye" to end the conversation. Basically, I can't end the conversation until I hit the "Esc" key.

Siranto repeats the speech starts with "What madness is this that you tell me?" and end with "Thank you for all you have done for our city" (3 paragraphs in total that keeps repeating until the "Esc" key is pressed)

Steps to Reproduce:
    Talk to Siranto after defeating Min Liang Tan at Tower of Shutter Eye

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16326
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: Ardoris
    Area Display Name: Ardoris
    Loc: (-287.8, 92.5, -113.3)
    Debug: QXJkb3Jpc3x8KC0yODcuODA2LCA5Mi40NTUsIC0xMTMuMzQ4KXwoMCwgMC44MDMsIDAsIDAuNTk2KXwtMjk0LjIwNzN8MTUuOTgxMzF8Ny4wMzI0MTE=

2. OrionSnake

OrionSnake Avatar

After I reported the "bug" in my previous post, I went and spoke to Khasi. She is also doing the same thing where she repeats her speech (3 paragraphs in total) and cannot end conversation until I hit the "Esc" key.

Khasi repeats the speech starts with "It is incredible, what you report" and end with "I thank you, <Avatar's Name>, for the love you have shown our city and its people...and for us" (3 paragraphs in total)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.