1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Now on Sale! Novia Scouting Report by George!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Vyrin, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

Now on Sale!

[​IMG]

An intrepid scout has kept a journal of his discoveries in Novia. We have acquired his first five notebooks. They are filled with reports on various places and advice for those who may not have been as adventurous yet.

Come browse Vyrin & Womby's ever-growing inventory:

Treatise on Love and Musings on Death by Olthadir (5 books)
    Three Guides by Alexander: The Novian Calendar, The Art of Typography, The Savvy Buyer
    The Complete Idiot's Guide to Agriculture by Trojan V (3 books)
    (S)Laughter is the Best Medicine by Ruinatre Rosemourne
    Darkstarr's Chaotic Adventure by Aaxal Kuurle
    The Dummie Series for Crafters by Lollie (6 titles, 7 books)
    The R34 Unreliable Travel Guide
    The Novian Legal Companion by Cassyr Dubois (5 titles, 9 books)
    More from Ann Ominous (2 titles) and Themo Lock (5 titles)
    Spooky Stories for Halloween from Olthadir, Cianna and Womby (3 titles, 5 books)
    The History of the Multiverse by Kazyn Phoenixfyre (3 books)
    Tyrannical Incompetence by Ann Ominous (4 books)
    The Writings of Themo Lock (5 titles)
    Refugees of Midras by Sophi
    They Call Her Lady Warrior by Cianna (4 books)
    The R32 Unreliable Travel Guide
    The R33 Unreliable Travel Guide
    Revelations by Vyrin, Episodes 1 and 2
    Womby's Poems, Volume 1
    Aurum Berries
    The Yellow Pages - Second Expanded Edition

Other things to consider:

Display your books in our reading rooms!
    Please reserve your unique publisher number so you can use the NBBN!
    Check out the book publishing guide!
    Thanks to all who completed the 2nd Anniversary Halloween Quest! It's still up if you want to try it.
    Support all your favorite authors so their books appear on the bestseller list!
    Add your thoughts to the Little Book of Gratitude 2016!​

2. strontian

strontian Avatar

How do I find your store? :)

3. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

Hey @strontian - sorry I didn't see your message!

Locations info:

In Central Brittany, come up from the docks to the fountain, take a left, store is first building on right.
    In Aerie, in the market at the entrance turn right, store is first building on right.
    In Estgard, go up the right-hand path as you enter, past the castle and the store is the building on the left right before you come to the cliff.

4. KnownInGameAsGeorge

KnownInGameAsGeorge Avatar

5. KnownInGameAsGeorge

Dont forget also, when the game does eventually settle down into some sort of permanance I will be redoing my entire series, so make sure you grab your limited edition originals with all their oldschool errors before they get updated.

If you are limited in funding I recommend trying 'the rise' 'hilt fortress' or 'blood bay', they are the most interesting locations and gave the best exploration. Exceter mine and Graff are older areas, and while I needed to include them for completness you have probably explored them yorself by now. Books 1 and 2 are available essentually free if you want to try before you buy.

Or you could just buy them all. I think they would make an excellent addition to your guild library and you could point all your new recruits to it before you go on a guild dungeon romp.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  6. KnownInGameAsGeorge

Great news all!

I have just released a new and updated book series on locations in Novia.

Now with more useful information, recently updated areas and less of the authors personal opinion, the series has never been better.

Get a copy for your guildhall today and start planning your next adventure.

Also have a look at my new underworld maps. All the connections plotted out over four sheets of paper for simple reference.

Scouting report volumes 1 to 10 avilable now, 11 to 20 being released at Vyrin & Womby's upcoming book launch.

Blake47 likes this.
  7. KnownInGameAsGeorge

Full set of books now available at my Xenos seller, row house a little west of the central crafting pavilion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.