Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Serious taming/summoning necklace issues

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Arthallen Boulderpaw, Mar 6, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthallen Boulderpaw

Arthallen Boulderpaw Avatar

1. Title: Serious taming/summoning necklace issues
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
      • Tamed grizzly bear died, not resurrected in time.
      • Tried to tame a new grizzly bear, overwriting the same necklace.
      • Bear faded and a taming collar was consumed as if it had been tamed, and my necklace now read "Grizzly Bear" rather than my old bear's custom name, but my chat log read "you failed to tame a creature" and I was unable to summon it.
      • Logged out to menu and back in.
      • Necklace now still listed my old bear's custom name and I was unable to remove it to my inventory.
      • I was able to equip a new summoning necklace (+1 if it matters) and again attempted to tame another grizzly.
      • It worked, I thought. I then tried to rename it, but clicking "confirm" caused the rename window to remain open until I relogged again.
      • My bear's new name then correctly displayed.
      • I returned to Resolute and attempted to remove the new necklace and was again unable.
      • Relogging again caused the bear's name to be removed from the +1 necklace's tooltip and left me unable to summon the bear or remove the necklace.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: See above
    6. User Specs: Laptop, Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz, 16.0 GB RAM, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

2. Ciinen

Ciinen Avatar

I am have the same issue as above. I am not sure if they just changed it to where you can not tame over a necklace now or not but i am not able to . I had a pet die could not res it and the necklace still has that pets name on it I cant call him out and cant use the necklace to tame a new pet. Is this a bug or intentional change?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.