New-ish N00b here w/a question

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by TexasRho83, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasRho83

TexasRho83 Avatar

Soooo I registered back in 2013, became an "Adventurer" in 2014, but really haven't played much due to the job (I'm a teacher) and playing ESO. I started playing MMOs with UO way back in the day so me and Britannia know each other well.

I've been making a concerted effort to put more game time in before launch and noticed that I don't see the "Virtue Cloak" or "Portable Aether Vibration Amplifier"

Any ideas on where these items are located? Sorry if it was mentioned in another post - I did scroll through as many as I could before dozing off.

Since this is the NPE Feedback forum, I'll say that I love the layout of the terrain and the UI is quite user-friendly. My one complaint/issue/suggestion is that the dialogue with NPCs is sorely lacking engagement. I know this was mentioned numerous times before, but I'm going to reiterate it. There are times that the NPC hits me with a wall of text that crits me for 20k! I know funding is a primary concern but some voiceovers/well-timed animations would go a long way.

Thanks for your time reading my wall of text!

2. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Welcome back! When you say "you don't see" the two items, I assume you are looking either in your inventory or in your bank. Perhaps you haven't claimed them yet. Go back to the bank and click on Claim items. Any rewards you should get that you haven't claimed yet will then be added to your bank account.

TexasRho83 and Spoon like this.
  3. TexasRho83

TexasRho83 Avatar

Thanks Kara Brae. I just now saw the "Claim Rewards" tab in the banker box.

Sara Dreygon and Kara Brae like this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome @TexasRho83 . Also newly claimed items will show up as green in your bank. I use the filter constantly in my inventory to find things quickly and I use it in my bank and anytime the option is available . Then I click the 'x' to put the view back to seeing all items. Usually you can just type a few letters to find things. I am Majoria in game if I can answer any questions any time let me know. I wish you many happy hours in SOTA. :)

Sara Dreygon, Kara Brae and Koss like this.
  5. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Welcome back @TexasRho83! Friend me in game and shout if you ever need anything.

6. sarbonn

sarbonn Avatar

Welcome @TexasRho83

I did the same thing. I couldn't figure out where my stuff was until I actually got to a bank, but I didn't see one for awhile, so that kind of threw me off.

7. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Welcome aboard! If you're in the Resolute area, and the crafting type, the S Mart Factorium has jobs available. Check the billboard in front of the factory (the metal building to the left on top of the hill) for detailed instructions on how to get yourself earning gold via crafting.

Cordelayne and Kara Brae like this.
  8. Knight Commander Tyncale

Knight Commander Tyncale Avatar

Hi Vladamir, not sure if you made a dedicated thread to the S Mart but I could not find it so am tackling you in this thread: I visited your place and its awesome! I noticed however that the first floor is wonderfully decorated and lighted, but the second floor hardly has anything in it and is dark. Is this due to running out of decoration slots? Or are you preserving those floors for future use?

If it is the first reason then your place is a testament that more slots should be added to such a large home. I really liked the Garden too, it felt alive. And a great way to check out some furniture. Prices seemed good to though I have no clue really about those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.