1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

New Trailer - The Path of Virtue

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cerus, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

That's Ultima through and through, thats why I kickstarted this game, thank you you made me happy, why no front page on steam for launch day??

2. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

Very impressive trailer! Thanks! I have not played the storyline yet -- I've been waiting for launch and here it is!

The story is prepared for me through the Sword of Midras book and now this new trailer. This is how I want to jump into each new Episode. I've not paid attention to past spoilers and was not in any hurry to follow the paths except to test certain things. I want to experience as much as I can first hand in its completeness. In Early Access, I backed this game to help the development, while not seeking the game's secrets. I think I achieved that as I feel like a newbie sometimes (except for fishing of course!).

So I am very pleased with where this game is and its successful Launch. I am superbly pleased with the communities that have formed, the friends I've made, and our bright futures together.

I am now ready to start my quest into Episode One in earnest. I will look at things with fresh eyes like many new players will. This is my personal adventure and I guess a bit of a present to myself for helping, waiting, helping, waiting, and now the prize has arrived.

This video trailer really inspires me. I shall skim Sword of Midras again, then view this video just before I immerse myself into "The Forsaken Virtues"! Game On!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  3. Dereck Visaard

Dereck Visaard Avatar

Chilling end!! I love it!

4. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

"Will you defend the Truth, when you are facing darkness? What are you willing to Sacrifice, to preserve sacred knowledge? Do you have the Courage?"

Love it. This trailer reminds me of the Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey so much it would have probably complimented it to have the narration done by Neil deGrasse Tyson.

5. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

I LOVE IT !! This trailer is awesome!! \@_@/

Bahamut Arc and jammaplaya like this.
  6. Preachyr

Preachyr Avatar

I think this trailer is very well done and am definitely impressed with the artist(s) that animated it.

I really wish that the trailer actually represented the game more :( The trailer makes it seem like the virtues are far more important to your play than they actually are... and realistically there's no consequences like in the trailer.

Oh and the narration is also well done.

Kain Darkmoor and twofoldsilence like this.
  7. Armitage_

Armitage_ Avatar

Love it, nicely done!

8. Kain Darkmoor

Kain Darkmoor Avatar

I agree I wish there was some actual gameplay in it, even if only a bit at the end. It was also a bit long to be considered a trailer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.