Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Solace Bridge Outskirts Quests

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Olthadir, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

10/1/2017 2:02 PM
    Title: Quentin and Rhoswan's Quest
    Reproduction Rate: Once
    Blocker? No
    Details:

In exploring the Outskirts I had the first few quests from Kinsey, mainly collecting the painting and maple wood. So I went and explored. I found the wood, but I also found a trail of blood that led me to Quentin's body. I was given the journal entry to find the source of the blood. Then I found poor Quentin and his note. The quest updated to bring the report to either Rhoswen or Kinsey. I went to Kinsey.
    Kinsey did not recognize that I found Quentin. I tried 'quentin' 'dead' 'quentin's dead' 'quentin's final report' and got nothing.
    I went through the rest of Kinsey's quests for the one to find Quentin. I received the quest tag to find Quentin and Rhoswen. I talked to her again, she thanked me for finding Quentin and got the Banner of Love and the quest to go to Soltown.

I still have the following quests in my journal:
    Investigate Source of blood
    Deliver Quentin's Final Report
    Look for Quentin and Rhoswen.

Steps to Reproduce: Find trail of blood before Kinsey suggests looking for Quentin.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5257U CPU @ 2.70GHz (4) System RAM: 16384
    GPU: Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 6100 GPU RAM: 1536
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.OSX.64.665.Date.09.29.17
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest04_01
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge Outskirts
    Loc: (-95.2, 34.8, 138.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDRfMDF8fCgtOTUuMTgyLCAzNC44MTIsIDEzOC45MzIpfCgwLCAwLjIzNSwgMCwgLTAuOTcyKXw2OTIuODI4OHwxMS45MTU3fDEuOTY2MDMy

Ffred and NaesReality like this.
  2. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Same issue here ... still have those same quests in my backpack/

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Olthadir
    Are you still seeing these in your journal (or are you seeing them in your task list as well?) Did they ever clear after relogging
    @Chatele Do you mean the quest items are still in your backpack?

4. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

They did clear, but I am unsure if relogging caused it, or if my asking a town crier to remove my list caused it to be repaired.

5. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Quentin's final notice is still in my bag, and lsit. just checked, it is still in my journal as well

I have Look for rhoswen and quentin
    Deliver Quentin's final report and Invistigate source of blood

Told Capt. Kinsey about it, I got the love banner, but he never took the report, nor can I find Rhoswen anywhere to try and give it to her... I followed the blood and found Quentin, took the note etc ...

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  6. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

Did you ever find Rhoswen? I have looked and thus far no luck. Other than that.. I'm in the same spot you are

7. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

The developers would know for sure, but Rhoswen may not appear until you get a quest from Kinsey to find the missing scouts.

Rhoswen is on the camp side of the river just off and to the left as you face the bridge. There is a small patch of undergrowth there. Rhoswen is hiding there.

8. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

finally found Rhowsen, Where Traveller13 said .... gessh, took forever though...

9. Masterarms

Masterarms Avatar

Seems there are problems with the "Investigate source of blood" Quest. I found the source of blood and got Quentin's report but the investigate source of blood task was still there. I then went back to the Captain in the outskirts and I could not give her the report. I will go to Soltown (sp) and try to give it to him. Also Will check out the bandit camp in the swamp and hope that I can get rid of the quest. I have OCD with these kinds of things lol

10. Ishel

Ishel Avatar

Any update on this, @Masterarms ? 5 months later, and I'm having the same problem as you. Did you ever find a solution?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.