Hola a todos! / Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by obiaf, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obiaf

obiaf Avatar

Hola,soy Obi,me he comprado el juego hace un par de dias y me presento para ver como es la comunidad ^^ y para ver si hay mas hispanohablantes por aqui.
    (He intentado acceder a la zona hispana del foro pero no tengo permisos)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello, I'm Obi, I bought the game a couple of days ago and I show up to see how the community is ^ ^ and to see if there are more Spanish speakers around here.
    (I have tried to access the Hispanic area of the forum but I do not have permission)

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello obiaf. Welcome to Shrouds. I do not speak Spanish but still I am very happy to meet you. Although if you don't speak English it is ok but if you do speak a little English to ask questions I am very happy to help. I can also google answers in Spanish for you which I have done for others who speak other languages to explain better, well unless google translates incorrectly which I would not know ;), I am thrilled and excited to meet players from all over the world. I am very honored in fact. I want to do anything I can to bridge the language barrier in this game to enjoy time with players from every country. I say to this game one day make it so. Take care and enjoy. I am Majoria in game still add me to your friends list. I am very happy to be a teleport contact for anyone since that is the way we do quick travel in this game atm. *cheers*

3. Cerus

Cerus Avatar

Bienvenido la Comunidad de SotA, @obiaf
    Si tienes cualquier pregunta no dudes en postearla.

Gracias por avisar que hay un problema con el accesso al foro internacional. Me puedes decir cual es el error que te da al intentar acceder el foro hispano?

Mientras tanto, el embajador de la comunidad hispana @Rada Torment te puede ayudar a conectarte con hispanohablantes aqui y en el juego :)

4. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

hi obiaf

the beginnings of the UN ingame welcome to all players around the world.

welcome to the world of Novia
    if you need help please contact me and I will help you in the game I have created videos that can be found on youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/skeggymedia and I stream on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/skeggy_media and happy adventuring in this World full of Adventure. in the ingame chat box you can send me a friend request by typing /friend skeggy media I accept all friends requests.

5. St Drahcir

St Drahcir Avatar

Hola y bienvenidos senor! My written spanish isn't as good as my english, but I can hold my own pretty well. Its a little early in the morning today so I don't feel like translating in my head right now :).

Feel free to friend me ingame sir!

6. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

7. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Hola @obiaf, bienvenido.

Mientras solucionan tu problema de acceso al foro español, puedes contactar conmigo las veces que necesites para cualquier duda.

Atent,
    Rada

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  8. obiaf

obiaf Avatar

Gracias a todos/thanks to all ^^
    En la sección hispano-hablante la primera vez me dijo que no tenia permisos para verlo,y ahora me dice; no hay hilos que mostrar.
    A lo mejor es simplemente que están vacíos? y la primera vez me metí sin loguearme o algo así?

9. Cerus

Cerus Avatar

10. obiaf

obiaf Avatar

11. Rada Torment

Si es raro, pero ya encontré a otro jugador con el mismo problema. Esperemos que puedan solucionarlo pronto.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  12. Navalium

Navalium Avatar

Warm Welcome ;)

13. obiaf

obiaf Avatar

No se si os ayudará de algo saberlo,pero he probado en otro explorador y ahí si me deja verlo,en chrome no,en explorer si.

Cerus and Rada Torment like this.
  14. Rada Torment

Buenisima información, gracias Obiaf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.