Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by Sir Aular Glorthalion, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

@DarkStarr

The deck swapping feature needs some improvement. I assigned hotkeys to decks 1 through 9 to keypad 1 through 9. When I go into the Combat Deck screens, however, it's putting my "first deck" at whatever is listed in the first position in the Combat Deck screen. Which prior to R52, was whatever was listed as my equipped. Second was whatever was alternate.

I want to be able to pick 9 decks from my list in the screen and assign then a deck #. Or, I'd like to be able to click and drag and sort my decks in whatever order I want.

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Servant King likes this.
  3. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

I wouldn't call it feedback, they need a section called, Bad System Design, Please fix with Logic!

Like why would they ever add the hotkeys without allowing us to tag decks 1-9!

Seems like the idea was 1/2 implemented or common sense has left the building!

Tamsen and Elwyn like this.
  4. Duffrey Blake

Duffrey Blake Avatar

The way it is now is indeed not very comfortable to use . I can only assume that this is an oversight as it is obviously half way done.

5. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

I've submitted this as a bug, but adding it here. I keep *unequipping* all of my gear the first several times I switch to a deck on log-in. I have gear mapped to my decks so it's not that. I don't do anything except cycle through my deck hotkeys and it will start with removing all my gear (which is awesome when you're in combat in a group, by the way - "Um, Aular, why are you naked fighting that Kobold?"). I keep swapping decks and eventually my mapped gear re-equips itself and until I log out, it will stay mapped to the deck for that deck.

My new first 5 minutes in game is cycling through my 10 hotkeys to swap decks until every deck keeps my clothes on.

Would be really nice to get this fixed.

6. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I want 12 keys instead of just 10 on the
    Combat bar.

Nog and Joeziggy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.