Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Highvale Outskirts - bugs with Captain Burnes

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Raven Swiftbow, Oct 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

10/7/2017 12:12 AM
    Title: Highvale Outskirts - bugs with Captain Burnes
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details:

- Item 1: About 4 of us were running around Highvale Outskirts doing the quests. After killing the geistesser and talking to Esmerelda we returned to talk to Burnes. The quest completed for everyone but me. I clicked on all the underlined words and me being me I also typed in various bits of dialogue - but nothing worked. So we were standing around and talking about it (with everyone asking me if I had tried this word or that word) - when suddenly Burnes started doing the "quest emote." THEN it worked. It was as if it was waiting for the quest emote.

- Item 2: Again with Captain Burnes. After completing the bedroll/bags of wheat quest, I obtained the "Sever the Vertas' Head" quest from Burnes. I did kill the commander and got the elf commander's head - but now Burnes will not acknowledge that I am on this quest.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16298
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 2016
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.672.Date.10.04.17
    Area: Novia_R6_Hills04_01
    Area Display Name: Highvale Outskirts
    Loc: (53.6, 186.5, -408.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfSGlsbHMwNF8wMXx8KDUzLjU5MiwgMTg2LjUsIC00MDguMTI4KXwoMCwgMC4yNjgsIDAsIC0wLjk2Myl8MTgwMS44MDR8MjEuNDIyNzd8Mi44MTQ5Mw==

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  2. jaspericus

jaspericus Avatar

I to am having issues with Cpt Burnes. After completing all the Esmerelda quests got him to agree to step down , but i asked about Esmerelda after and now have the initial quest on my tracker for Esmerelda back and is not compleatable as its already done, no way to get rid of it from tracker as no abandon option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.