Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] Sell Orders not being fulfilled correctly for COTO's

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by St Drahcir, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. St Drahcir

St Drahcir Avatar

I have placed two purchase orders (buying orders) on a vendor for 10 Gold Crown of the Obsidian. Both times the player was able to fulfill the purchase order and get the gold and I only received 1 Gold Crown of the Obisidian.

I noticed this on a old purchase order I had placed back around February. Player fulfilled it and he got the gold yet I only had received 1 COTO. I thought maybe I had mistyped and forgot to put 10 as the Quantity and he got off lucky.

I put up a new purchase order and made sure to make the quantity 10. Player just fulfilled the purchase order again and I only received 1 COTO.

I have the original email and redemption ticket of the sale as proof if needed.

3/30/2018 11:56 AM

Title: COTO purchase orders not being fulfilled correctly

Reproduction Rate:All the time

Blocker? No

Details:

I have placed two purchase orders (buying orders) on a vendor for 10 Gold Crown of the Obsidian. Both times the player was able to fulfill the purchase order and get the gold and I only received 1 Gold Crown of the Obisidian.

I noticed this on a old purchase order I had placed back around February. Player fulfilled it and he got the gold yet I only had received 1 COTO. I thought maybe I had mistyped and forgot to put 10 as the Quantity and he got off lucky.

I put up a new purchase order and made sure to make the quantity 10. Player just fulfilled the purchase order again and I only received 1 COTO.

I have the original email and redemption ticket of the sale as proof if needed.

Steps to Reproduce: Place purchase order for 10 COTO's and have someone purchase it.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16267
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.755.Date.03.29.18
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01a_template/Soryn Fields
    Area Display Name: Soryn Fields
    Loc: (137.6, 36.2, -114.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxTb3J5biBGaWVsZHN8KDEzNy41NTksIDM2LjE5MSwgLTExNC44OTYpfCgwLCAtMC4xODMsIDAsIDAuOTgzKXwtMTEwMC45ODZ8MjEuMjA1NjN8My4yNDU4NjU=

2. Billy Bologna

Billy Bologna Avatar

This exact same bug happened to me as well today 4/1/18. This happened on several transactions (about 12-15) that I noticed. I only received 1 COTO per transaction when it should have been either 5 or 10 COTO's per transaction.

I too have most of the original buy order mail receipts sent to me. I deleted a few before realizing something was seriously wrong.

One thing I noticed before the purchases was that my vendor had sat down... so I moved it a few inches and the vendor stood up again. The orders were already on the vendor, however.

Steps to Reproduce: Place purchase order for 10 COTO's or 5 COTO's and have someone purchase it. Receive only 1 COTO in my bank box.

User Specs:
    CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 1600 3200Mhz, 6 Core, System RAM: 16gb
    GPU: AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU RAM: 4gb
    SotA.Win.64.757.Date.03.30.18
    Area: Ardoris
    Area Display Name: Ardoris
    Loc: (37.7, 53.0, -221.8)

3. St Drahcir

St Drahcir Avatar

@Billy Bologna - ouch bro :(. I don't even want to imagine how much money you lost in those transactions. I wonder if the player got the full amount you requested in ingame gold and yet only lost 1 COTO.

I was annoyed enough in losing about 60k ingame gold from this.

4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

This should be reported in the bug forum.

5. Billy Bologna

Billy Bologna Avatar

Oops. I did a search for this bug and found this thread. I assumed it was in the bug forum.

@Berek if you are reading this... can it be moved? Otherwise I’ll submit it as a new bug.

@St Drahcir yes, I lost quite a bit. It is definitely a serious bug.. so I’m hoping it receives attention. Those that sell large volume probably wouldn’t even notice the bug to be honest. I’m curious to see if it was the same in-game player that did these transactions with us. I tried contacting the player in-game but received no response.

6. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Moved!

Rentier likes this.
  7. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

8. St Drahcir

St Drahcir Avatar

Oh weird....I thought this was in the bug forum. I hit BUG ingame and it took me here. My mistake all!

9. Kron Caledon

Kron Caledon Avatar

I had this happen to me as well yesterday - a "100 Corpion Claw" Buy Order got fulfilled by only 10 Corpion Claws.

10. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I may have had some duplicates as well. I go through a ton of buy orders, so it's hard for me to pin point. But I could have sworn I only had 2 orders for an item with a quantity of 200. Somehow I think had 5 mails for those 2 orders and when I went to go pick up the items i had 1000 of them waiting there instead of 400. I couldn't tell if i paid for the items or not, but if I had to guess I would say I didn't.

At the time I shrugged it off and figured i had just forgot to collect the items on past orders, when I refilled them. But now after seeing there have been other issues, i realize that this was prob a bug.

I'll keep a closer eye on them and see if I notice anymore problems.

11. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Those avatars with 100 COTOs buy orders ... :(

Spoon likes this.
  12. Titania Xylia

Titania Xylia Avatar

Hmm... that's terrifying. I generally have several million in IGG orders at a given time. However, I don't believe I have been hit by this bug yet. I wonder how it can be reproduced.

I do have all of my receipts from Mar 10 I believe. I don't think Port needs them, but if it helps I can send them along. ~1500 or so.

13. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We are currently unable to reproduce this with the steps given. If anyone has steps to reproduce this with 100% reproduction rate, please post them here. In the meantime, we will continue to investigate internally.

Rada Torment and Lexie like this.
  14. Sator Faryn

Sator Faryn Avatar

I had a buy order last night fulfilled for 10 COTOs in Yew, and I did get 10 COTOs. So this bug is not effecting me. But I have removed all my multiple COTO buy orders.

15. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I cannot get it to happen either. With what Wizard said, we'll keep an eye open for more details.
    @St Drahcir

16. Titania Xylia

Titania Xylia Avatar

Just tested this with Despothes extensively and we couldn't reproduce the effect. We tried trading, having the items in various stack sizes, and using the bank and couldn't trip the system up.

Clearer steps are needed to reproduce the bug. I also wonder if there was a patch disparity and that caused the issue. I have had some very odd behavior when playing the game when behind a patch revision vs the server version

17. St Drahcir

St Drahcir Avatar

I don't know to be honest. I still have the email with the purchase order that was fulfilled. I just know that it definitely happened twice. Maybe it was now resolved like you said due to patch disparity. I'm gonna be paranoid and just stick with single listing them to be safe :).

18. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Lexie Had it happen to me too today:

4/3/2018 7:13 PM
    Title: 758 - Commision Free Vendor - Buy Orders are fullfilled wrong!
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    I put a lot of Buy Orders on my Commission Free Vendor 200 (with Owner and Co-Owners)

This is about Buy Orders from the Co Owner:

in order of fullfillment (last is up first is down)

OK Order from same timestamp (all same person):
    Metal Scrap (15) for 17 gold on 3/26/2018 fullfilled on 4/3/2018

INCORRECT BUY ORDERS:
    I put On Metal Scrap (100) for 150 gold on 3/26/2018 but only received 15 Scraps for 150 gold on 4/3/2018 !!
    I put On Metal Scrap (30) for 40 gold on 3/26/2018 but only received 15 Scraps for 40 gold on 4/3/2018 !!

OK Orders:
    Wood Scrap (50) for 70 gold on 3/26/2018 fullfilled on 4/3/2018
    Metal Scrap (10) for 11 gold on 3/26/2018 fullfilled on 4/3/2018

If that happens for all Buy Orders there is a horrible Problem on Your Server-Side handling the Orders on Vendors

The bank shows the amount of the ones noted in the ingame-mail

Steps to Reproduce:
    put on a lot of orders (max of 200 from different chars Owner and Co-Owners)
    let someone fullfill your orders and randomly receive only the same amount of items

I will check it out with all my Orders (from Mar 24 till Mar 27 ) and fullfill them with my Owner and see if those 200 orders are done correctly (it took me more than 1 hour to put all this orders up!) so stay tuned

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 32648
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 3992
    SotA.Win.64.758.Date.04.02.18
    Area: POT_swamp_metropolis_01a_template/Veritas Sanctuary
    Area Display Name: Veritas Sanctuary
    Loc: (140.3, 38.0, 298.3)
    Debug: UE9UX3N3YW1wX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFhX3RlbXBsYXRlfFZlcml0YXMgU2FuY3R1YXJ5fCgxNDAuMjgzLCAzNy45OTksIDI5OC4yNTMpfCgwLCAtMC45NjEsIDAsIC0wLjI3Nil8MTIxLjk2Njd8MjEuNjAwNnwzLjgyNDUzOA==

19. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

my other Alternate has the same problem
    4/3/2018 8:17 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    OK Order from same timestamp (all same person as above post):
    Fabric Scrap (10) for 11 gold on 3/26/2018 fullfilled on 4/3/2018

INCORRECT BUY ORDERS:
    I put On Fabric Scrap (30) for 40 gold on 3/26/2018 but only received 10 Scraps for 40 gold on 4/3/2018 !!

OK Orders:
    Leather Scrap (30) for 40 gold on 3/26/2018 fullfilled on 4/3/2018
    INCORRECT BUY ORDERS:
    I put On Fabric Scrap (50) for 70 gold on 3/26/2018 but only received 10 Scraps for 70 gold on 4/3/2018 !!

the timestamp on all in this and above post is 2:46 AM on 4/3/2018

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 32648
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 3992
    SotA.Win.64.759.Date.04.02.18
    Area: POT_swamp_metropolis_01a_template/Veritas Sanctuary
    Area Display Name: Veritas Sanctuary
    Loc: (141.4, 38.0, 299.6)
    Debug: UE9UX3N3YW1wX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFhX3RlbXBsYXRlfFZlcml0YXMgU2FuY3R1YXJ5fCgxNDEuNDA4LCAzNy45OTksIDI5OS42NDgpfCgwLCAtMC45NywgMCwgLTAuMjQ1KXwyMjkuNDY0N3wyOS45OTEzMXwzLjgyNDUzOA==

20. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Thank you all for the information! We've fixed this issue.

For further resolution, please contact support@portalarium.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.