Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] 4 Story greenhouse, cannot place grow beds correctly/consistently

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by lucidsix, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucidsix

lucidsix Avatar

1. 4 Story greenhouse, cannot place grow beds correctly/consistently
    2. 100%
    3. No
    4. I am unable to place a large grow bed in a 4 story row greenhouse. I know they are placeable as I have seen 3 other greenhouses of the same type where the owners have successfully placed large beds. When I attempt to do so, the item remains red regardless of position.
    5. Attempt to place a large grow bed.
    6. I7-7700k@4.2Ghz, 32gb RAM, GTX 1080

Area: Britt Mart (POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Britt Mart) Loc: (109.0, 50.4, 271.7) DBG: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEJyaXR0IE1hcnR8KDEwOS4wMzIsIDUwLjM5OCwgMjcxLjY4Myl8KDAsIDAuNzA2LCAwLCAtMC43MDgpfC04My45ODI3NHwyNC40NzkzOHw4LjAyNjQzMQ==

Sonja likes this.
  2. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

Also placing medium beds in the rooms of the greenhouse elevate you too high to get back out of the room once set down. We're not able to snug the beds up against the walls. @Lexie

4/2/2018 5:28 AM
    Title: placing medium beds in the rooms of the greenhouse elevate you too high to get back out of the room once set down
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce: Place a Medium Planter in one of the rooms and try to leave the room. (See location below for an example).
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4) System RAM: 16344
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.757.Date.03.30.18
    Area: Novia_R3_Island01_01
    Area Display Name: Blood Bay
    Loc: (550.1, 23.9, 291.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfSXNsYW5kMDFfMDF8fCg1NTAuMDk3LCAyMy44ODksIDI5MS43MDEpfCgwLCAwLjc3LCAwLCAtMC42MzgpfDYwNS42NTMyfDQyLjc1NjEyfDUuNjczODky

Sonja likes this.
  3. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

I'm having similar troubles on a Gothic Inn roof. Yesterday I picked up some large and medium planting beds, and now I can not place them back down in the same spots I picked them up from.

4/3/2018 8:34 AM
    Title: Large Planting Bed and Medium Planting Bed placement issue
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes, I am literally blocked from putting my Planting Beds back down where they were yesterday.
    Details: Yesterday I picked up some large and medium planting beds on the roof of my Gothic Inn. Today I am unable to place them back down in the exact same location even though there is plenty of room. Small Planting Beds seem unaffected.
    Steps to Reproduce: Attempt to place Large Planting Beds or Medium Planting Beds near walls of Gothic Inn roof.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 16346
    GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series GPU RAM: 8137
    SotA.Win.64.758.Date.04.02.18
    Area: POT_swamp_metropolis_01_template/Brittany Fort
    Area Display Name: Brittany Fort
    Loc: (121.5, 58.8, 274.5)
    Debug: UE9UX3N3YW1wX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8QnJpdHRhbnkgRm9ydHwoMTIxLjQ1OSwgNTguNzcxLCAyNzQuNDU4KXwoMCwgLTAuNzE1LCAwLCAtMC42OTkpfDkxLjI3MDI3fDI5LjcxNDc2fDcuNjc1ODU4

This is the exact same planting bed that I had placed in the exact same location yesterday:

[​IMG]

Medium Planting Beds are not working near walls now either:

[​IMG]

Small Planting Beds do not seem to be affected:

[​IMG]

Juan Solo likes this.
  4. agentwelder

agentwelder Avatar

That is strange how it lets you put a small one but the medium and large wont place in the same exact location.

Sonja likes this.
  5. Juan Solo

Juan Solo Avatar

True, @Sonja trade me a large pot and medium one. It lets me place the medium but not the large. Strange thing because the large pot was there already before.

Sonja likes this.
  6. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@lucidsix
    Bug has been submitted for the Row Greenhouse crafted (and possibly Ornate) version issues.

We will need separate reports for the other homes that others mentioned in this thread, if they have not yet been made already :)

7. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.