LF market POT to set up shop - village lot & Row

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by MasterWan, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

Any good POT market places that need a new resident? I want to put my observatory there and do farming and sell on a village lot. I would like the village lot to be somewhere elevated and away from the lights of the big city. I would like to place a vendor on a row on the main drag as well if possible. Let me know.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

Do you mean west coast in the real world or Novia? Breakers Landing, southwest of Brittany, has the exact lots you request already placed.

3. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

Haha, yep Novia! Looking for the west coast of Novia. Surely there is a market town on that side of the map. However, gonna come check out Breakers Landing. I'm "Sim" in game.
    Thanks,

Solstar likes this.
  4. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

I changed the title and took out west coast constraints. I looked everywhere and the only POTs I could find with an active market place set up are near Brittany. Anything I’m missing?

5. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

There are/were row houses in Harvest (NPC City) which is sort of the 'Natural Path' to Norgard for the Courage quest.

The Longfall region has a couple of more commerce-centric POTS, namely Veritas Sanctuary and Journey's End (at least from their marketing)

Along the road to Harvest, we have Moonglade, Stormsong Vale and White Hart on Abundis (which is my own)

Brickport has potential to become such a place, but not sure what the owner's plans are.

6. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

Send @Lord Andernut a message, i think he's looking for a resident with an observatory and a village deed. It is one of the best trading locations in the world.

Luca Xante likes this.
  7. Elay

Elay Avatar

I have a vendor in Harvest and it does some good trade, however, my other vendor in Novia Market - near Brittany does a lot more trade and i'm away from the centre of Nova Market too and still get trade.

8. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

@MasterWan

Contact @Minerva, she is governor of Ordinis Mortis.

“The town not only hosts over a hundred vendors but is home to iconic landmarks, destination points, and more importantly people from all over who call this town their home. Even for those who merely choose to visit our fair town, there are inviting inns filled with weary travelers having a place to hang their hat after a grueling spate of adventuring!” -Minerva-

9. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

I think you'd do well in Ordinis Mortis, New Britannian Market or Novia Market. All active and good shops.

I am quite open to someone moving in with an Observatory Home and would be happy to discuss with you at your leisure. We get tons of shoppers so I don't advertise the town much, but I'm always looking for players who want to make it their home with a beautiful lot and an active vendor.

Luca Xante likes this.
  10. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

Novia mkt has been super accommodating!

ldykllr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.