1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Acaelus's Adventure XP Service - $15USD Per Million XP

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Acaelus Fireharp, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

[​IMG]

Special Offer
    Buy 10 million Adventure Exp or more and save $2.50 per million.

How It Works
    Join me on a control point style adventure. You will be asked to stand in a designated area where you can gain XP from the kills I make.

FAQ
    Question: Can I go AFK.
    Answer: I do not advise going AFK during the session, we may pause for short breaks during the session and being left alone in the combat zone can be a fairly painful experience! You may also be logged out by the game or pushed outside the control point if we take a break, causing you to miss out on XP.

Train While You Gain
    I have over 100 Adventure Skills GM'd, and can provide you with a gustball so that you can take advantage of my GM bonuses to train your skills while you gain XP. There are certain skills that may not be trained during the session, because casting them will overwrite my spells or draw aggro, ask before casting please.

Availability:
    Mon: 6am to 8pm Central Time
    Tue: 6am to 8pm Central Time
    Wed: 6am to 8pm Central Time
    Thu: 6am to 8pm Central Time
    Fri: 6am to 8pm Central Time
    Sat: 6am to 8pm Central Time
    Sun: 6am to 8pm Central Time

Click the times above to find out what time this is in your timezone.

You can contact me here on the forum, via discord on Acaelus Fireharp#8615 or whisper Acaelus Fireharp in game.

This service complies with Portalarium's rules on real money transactions.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    belijaal likes this.
  2. ElMaximo

ElMaximo Avatar

How does this work? I would like to get a couple million xp at least. Can you do crafting xp also?

3. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

Hi @ElMaximo , I can't do crafting XP since crafting XP is not shared with party.

For Adventure XP I grind high XP monsters with you in party, and you get a share of the XP from my kills.

Just let me know a convenient time and date (including timezone info) when you are available and we can get started.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  4. ElMaximo

ElMaximo Avatar

Ok I see.

5. Equiptech

Equiptech Avatar

I would like three or four mil. How long would this take and when available. Trying to GM Range and several other skills.

6. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

Hi @Equiptech
    Three mil would take three hours. Four mil would take four hours.
    I am available all week, and normally online between around 7am and 10pm CT

7. Equiptech

Equiptech Avatar

we could do at 1 mil a set. I don't usually have more than a couple hours during the week. On from about 5 - 6:30 / 9-10 CT. Weekends are long play days. ;)

8. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

9. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

Service still available and slots available this week.

10. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

Slots available for the coming week, pm me for details

11. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

Slots available this week :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.