Shroud Store Purchases (Livestream) = How do I claim them?

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Nightsong, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightsong

Nightsong Avatar

UPDATED --- MYSTERY SOLVED BUT..................... :(

Somehow they have ended up on my spare account instead of my main
    (I must have logged into wrong account for some purchases)

I am going to guess that I cant share the emotes with my Main Char :(

I will check later.
    However if I cant, do you think Support will help me re-allocate them?
    I truly hope so.....
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi Folks,

I have only been around a few weeks.
    I purchased quite a few small items during the Livestream Sales yesterday.
    I have claimed some of them through my Bank "Claim Rewards" button.
    But I can't find the emotes & some of the wearables that I purchased.

If I hit "Claim Rewards" button again, it says I have claimed all rewards & directs me to Store website.
    I have checked my account, in the Store Add ons section & I definitely bought them.

I do understand that the Livestream Target Rewards may take a few weeks, but thought the other items would be immediate as they are existing products & digital downloads.

Can anyone please enlighten me as to the process?
    Thanking you in anticipation :)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. Brickbat

Brickbat Avatar

The items listed in the store that you purchased (including digital decorations and emotes, etc.) should be available to claim on your account immediately after purchase. The only circumstance I have seen a delay is if one of the transactions flagged as suspicious, which I have had happen when making several small ones in a row. Typically that works itself out within a few hours, but I did have one I had to prod them about. Portalarium's system doesn't let you "cart" something in one area then pick something else to "cart"...they insist on keeping you corralled in one category, instead of providing a "cart" or one page that lists EVERYTHING so you can choose x1 of this and x2 of that and one transaction.

Another thought, did you gift things to yourself from multiple accounts? In those cases you have to click the link in the Gift e-mail to accept them while logged into your receiving account. For example I gift myself $5 Store Credit Tokens from multiple accounts, then collect the Store Credit for a bigger purchase.

I would consider a support ticket from the e-mail account associated with your account to: support@portalarium.com to get it sorted.

V/R Brickbat

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    Kaffe Nightbreeze likes this.
  3. Nightsong

Nightsong Avatar

Yes, I am in Australia & stayed up waaaay to late & was very tired during the Sales & I seem to have messed up & logged intp my secondary account & bought them.

Thank you for your assistance

4. Womby

Womby Avatar

Wearables can be placed in a container by one character and collected by the other. Emotes are more of a problem. If they are teachable, you need to either have both characters in game at the same time (two copies of the game client running simultaneously), or (if they are reteachable) get another player to assist. However, if you paid money for them I'm guessing they are neither teachable nor reteachable - your best bet in that case is to contact support@portalarium.com.

Kaffe Nightbreeze likes this.
  5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Yes, got to use the right account when you have more than one. It gets even more fun when you do them for every account and gift over the store credit to your main account. I have to double-check which e-mail address is on the main account.

Yes, emotes once claimed go directly to the character. It would be nice if they appeared as "bags" that you have to use, but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon. That's why if you think something went to the wrong account, you need to go into the account page and gift them to the correct account before doing bank claims.

Womby and Kaffe Nightbreeze like this.
  6. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

hi Kaffe Nightbreeze

a great question and one we can all learn from I have 5 accounts and make a list and go through each account carefully.

welcome to the world of Novia
    if you need help please contact me and I will help you in the game I have created videos that can be found on youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/skeggymedia and I stream on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/skeggy_media and happy adventuring in this World full of Adventure. in the ingame chat box you can send me a friend request by typing /friend skeggy media I accept all friends requests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.