R52 Grand Tour Quest

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by UncleBenny, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleBenny

UncleBenny Avatar

Greetings!

I am attempting to complete the R52 Grand Tour Quest for the Shardfall cloak, but I seem to have run into a road block.

I have visited 5 cities and have spoken with the grand tour guides (The quests in my journal for the cites have "completed").

All I have left is the ???? quest, but for some reason I cannot get to Isle of Storms. I believe the Lunar Rift is supposed to take me there but it only seems to take me to the usual destinations I would expect from the Lunar Rift.

Any guidance would be extremely appreciated.

Thank you!!

Edit: It seems you need to enter the Lunar Rift from the same destination you are in. Basically use the Lunar Rift and then use it again and it will take you to Isle of Storms

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I just did that quest with someone. It seemed we had to go in the rift twice to make it go to the isle of storms. Not sure why that was. My friend was saying go in backwards or something but anyway it finally worked. Wow that area is so gorgeous. I did not want to leave. I do wish we could be there together with a friend thou just to hang out and sit on that cliff over looking that huge planet.

Yes I saw your edit and yep that is what we had to do. For anyone else just use the rift twice to get there. ;)

UncleBenny likes this.
  3. Lained

Lained Avatar

The rift destination changes based on the phases of the moon, when you're already at the current destination it takes you to the Isle of Storms.

4. Brickbat

Brickbat Avatar

5. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Just go into the rift twice if it not pointed at the place your at, super easy. Here is a video for reference.

6. hackerssuck

hackerssuck Avatar

I just went to Britanny through the rift, and then immediately walked backwards back into the rift, and it took me to isle of storms. So it's not limited to Brookside.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

go into any Lunar Rift. Take Rift to wherever. After you arrive, use the Rift again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.