Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

InGame Map appears Black at all times

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Lily Byrd, Apr 5, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Reproduction rate: This happens each time I try to use map ingame. It is a black screen where the map should be. It never works in any of the game cities or overmap

blocker?: no blocker

Details: the little screen that pops up for the map appears and is completely black.

Steps to Reproduce: press M or open the map tab to see the black map

User specs: Intel Core i7 cpu 930 @2.80 GHz 2.79 GHz 24 GB RAM memory 64 bit win 10 pro

Please assist me? I get lost ingame all the time and now it's worse. Please help
    thank you Lily Byrd

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@J a i b y r d did you try to run the game in compatibility mode for win7 and get the map?

3. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

The map used to work with this config. It stopped working in release 52.

4. i395

i395 Avatar

Found this in a log file. Might be usefull info for some devs

11:48:28 AM: Fading in...
    11:48:29 AM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!
    DllNotFoundException: ZFBrowser failed to load E:/SOTA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Plugins/ZFProxyWeb.dll: The specified module could not be found.

at ZenFulcrum.EmbeddedBrowser.BrowserNative.OpenLib (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ZenFulcrum.EmbeddedBrowser.BrowserNative.HandLoadSymbols (System.String binariesPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ZenFulcrum.EmbeddedBrowser.BrowserNative.LoadSymbols () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ZenFulcrum.EmbeddedBrowser.BrowserNative.LoadNative () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ZenFulcrum.EmbeddedBrowser.Browser.RequestNativeBrowser (Int32 newBrowserId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Although it says file is missing, it is located in the directory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.