Comments on Profile Post by Chris

1. Ravicus Domdred
    Ravicus Domdred
    I am sorry If you feel I was threatening you. Your combat poll is good but a very small sample. You need a backer poll emailed out and a two week duration to get a good sample. Again, not sure how I was threatening but I will try to be better.
    May 17, 2017
  2. Ravicus Domdred
    Ravicus Domdred
    also, for my information, can you inbox me what you felt was threatening as so I will not do it again?
    May 17, 2017
  3. Chris
    Chris
    Agree, we do need a full poll but unless something like 70% want hard caps, we would never consider switching. Players who don't like decay have a super easy option, just stop leveling so many skills so high. Your adventure level never decays, it is just your skills. Stop at 100 or even at 80. You can go higher and higher but you pay the price and that price is decay.
    May 17, 2017
    Ravicus Domdred likes this.
  4. Ravicus Domdred
    Ravicus Domdred
    thank you. I think the poll if in your favor would help solidify decay by proving us wrong also. I just do not like it but as you say it is not finished and is still getting improved on. I humbly ask for the survey as to put this to rest once and for all and then we both (and others) can move on :)
    May 17, 2017