Community Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Events' started by Sindariya, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Hear ye! Hear ye Avatars and gather round. Today is the day we stand up, or sit down (for those who have already been standing far too long) for your demands. Do not let your cries fall upon deaf ears and be put on hold any longer (operators are *not* standing by - this is why we have to!).

Follow me as I lead this charge into the territory of those who shall no longer ignore us! A strike I say, A strike until they hear us and our demands are finally fulfilled.

[​IMG]

On this day, I say onto you good people, avatars and outlanders alike! No more community events till we get our wishes met.

I'm tired of half finished event decorations, because we walk against an invisible wall and are not able to put the last piece of cheese on the table. Why should a single mouse go hungry because of a foolish limitation!

I say down with the terror in red, which tells you:
    • 375 items left till you reach the limit.
    • 374 items left till you reach the limit.
    • 373 items left till you reach the limit.
    What we need is a much higher light and item limit, no more shall we bump our noses on the wall because we can not see it in the dark!

They tell us that dark days are over and we shall see the glory that is our new world. Yet, even upon the horizon of Novia I can barely see the sun rise through the darkness of these light limits!

Follow me dear community members. Not for my goals but for yours! I strike for the ability to see more then two feet in front of my face! You too shall have a voice this day, what is your demand?!? Let it be heard!!

Close your events, end the excitement and cheers of happiness reaching the ears of the powers that be. While they sit deaf to that which we truly desire and need!

Post it here and stand with me (or sit down, I might even choose to lay down just to prove my point!) . Be on strike!

Riya

2. Miracle Dragon

Miracle Dragon Legend of the Hearth

oh, my. I guess first on my list is protest signs we can equip and customize, to make better screenshots for the strike!

:-D

3. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

On this day ... !

I join this Strike as a community leader, a leader of people, a leader of fishermen, and a leader of ... well ... strikers right now.

I think we need to be heard far and wide for all things yet unheard. Let me name a few:
    • fish
    • fish
    • fish
    • and did I say fish?
    Our economy and our livelihood depend on the sacrifice fish make to eat our bait and jump into our nets. Why not see this happening in this realm sooner than later? We must survive too! Weekly fishing events... the Novian Fishing League (shh... secret society) ... and more must be shut down until fishing comes into the realm. Release 75, that's a bit late, don't you think? Oh my! We will starve!

Riya, I'm with you! Strike!

[​IMG]

4. Spoon

Spoon Bug Brigade - Bug Hunter

[​IMG]

How can one build a roman Thermae with wooden tubs????

Where is the stone & mortar ones??? Only for those elitist dev people:

[​IMG]

5. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

WHERE ARE THE CLOTHES???

My dear members of the community. I will not stand for being made to wear the same outfits every day!!

Until such time as more outfits are made available, I will wear NOTHING!!

YOU HEAR ME???

NOTHING!!!

[​IMG]

6. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

And this is why single player can't come fast enough :p

7. Wody

Wody Avatar

So I am all for the strike! And I was going to sit down.... But can you see any barstool high enough where I am? No!
    It is an outrage! I demand a rewrite of the emote-system, so I can actually sit down! I've been standing for so many releases, I can't even feel my feet. and now need special shoes with supports just to keep standing!
    (Fortunatly it was daytime when this picture was taken. At night you can't even see anything!)

[​IMG]

8. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Avatar

Lords on strike? In medieval times this meant war!
    So be it.

I shall strike until I see some clear response, if entitled German backers will get a regular way to read the finished community translation of Blade of the Avatar in their native language for free and soon after almost a half year of silence.
    Or at least a way to get in touch about the final policy with the selected publisher for the international editions regarding this matter.

*Salute*
    Olahorand

9. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    The only "HOT TUB" one really needs muhahahahah! Just throw in some taters and onions, a few carrots, pinch of salt..........

[​IMG]

10. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

I join the strike for dyes to finally come in and make it possible to dye our clothes (including those from the add-on store) on a daily basis, so it at least LOOKS like we have different outfits to wear!
    And a magical bleach to restore them to the original colors when we tire of the new colors!

[​IMG]

11. Godra

Godra Avatar

This must be the funniest April Fools joke I have ever seen!!! Well, it's a joke, right? Lol

12. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Avatar

ON STRIKE!

[​IMG]

Why Should Avatars Radio do what we do, why should anyone do what they do without others being able to enjoy the entertainment quality pouring forth from the Aether of the Moon Tower? I am not going to do it anymore.

I Strike until every Outlander, Avatar, and New Britannian has a way to capture the Aether Amplified here forth!

[​IMG]

13. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Hear hear! I am tired of waiting and waiting, calling myself a sun mage and summoning a phoenix that isnt there!

I am on strike until summon phoenix is in! We shall thus close the fairgrounds and wody's bar and lock the gates to the Novian Academy!

14. royalsexy

royalsexy Avatar

I'm on strike until Rustic Dragon rejoins the team full time!

[​IMG]

15. Baron Drocis Fondorlatos

Baron Drocis Fondorlatos Avatar

I'm on strike from strikes! (Also, I was already technically on strike from creating events. I don't really do that.)

16. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Keeper of NPCs SOTA Developer

I'm on strike until you folks start reading NPC dialog!

[​IMG]

17. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Classic.

18. BurningToad

BurningToad SotA Dev SOTA Developer

I am henceforth on strike until llamas are seen roaming the lands of New Britannia! No more programming! No new game features! No bug fixes! Only llamas! SotA_04-01-15_11-53_7.jpg

19. FireLotus

FireLotus Royal Bard & Master Dabbler Moderator SOTA Developer

That's it, I'm on strike too! There shall be no more bans issued until FireLotus Tavern becomes home to a hammer-weilding juggling monkey minion who shall henceforth do my bidding!

[​IMG]

20. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

I am on strike until everyone reads the Instructions and Known Issues!!!!

[​IMG]