Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

1.6 Path of Love - SIDEQUESTS

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Paladin Michael, Oct 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Dear Avatars!
    Please include feedback on whether the story seems coherent, what you didn't understand, what was/was not helpful (journal, maps), suggested dialogue improvement, and anything else you want to suggest.

Please use this thread to help reach the target of a well-told story ...

Thank you! :)

Vyrin and Paladin Michael
    --> Back to Mainthread <--

2. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

R47
    • The Witch’s Solution: A witch living deep in the forest of North Midmaer Way needs your help to create a special formula to keep the local reapers docile. Those who assist her are rewarded with a “Framed Anti-Principles and Anti-Virtues Parchment” wall hanging.

It was the first time I entered the North Midmaer Way scene. It is designed really lovely :)
      The small story about a good witch, we meet and can help, is nice. No endless fights.
      We have to find some ingredients for her big Cauldron.
      We need to have a little fight - against a large spider - to find one of the ingredients. What would a witch brew be without any spider stuff? :)
      We meet two other persons there. One indirect involved, another just to have a small talk - it's this, making the world more alive.
      I enjoyed this small story beside the main path :)

Find further interesting feedback here for
      North Midmaer Way
    • Kiln Cistern’s Bonus Reward: Ivar in Kiln has an additional gift for anyone who has successfully completed his Kiln Cistern quest—a “Framed Principles and Virtues Parchment” wall hanging. (If you already completed Ivar’s quest, say “gift” to him to find out more information.)

The quest isn't new. I did it last year and it has ambitious content. New is, we receive a wall hanging from Ivar, the questgiver :)
      The wall hanging is the other part we receive from the good witch!
    • Samael’s Ring of Remembrance: Players that seek out Samael in Brookside will now find an additional side quest to assist him in restoring a cherished item before continuing to Spite in search of Sequanna.

I will play this next time ... :)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.