Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

1/8 respawn right before xmas! couldnt wait till after?

Discussion in 'Release 37 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Odyssey2001, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

Xmas is just 12 days away and you spring a major stick in the spokes to 3 player modes and also affect mining across the board.

Already I feel alone enough in MP without this move, can we plz choose a better time for this experiment?

I suggest if your going to do this that you do it when

1: After the Holidays.
    2: When there is more new content so its does not appear so big and angry.
    3: Do it in a less extreme fashion. Maybe ( 1-4/x where x is a random variable from 1 to 4 ) This makes it unpredictable and also still has the added effect for gently pushing the users towards MP without it being so drastic.

PS: There is certain users in certain countries that cannot be in MP mode ( Themo Lock for instance ) due to packet loss, I hope you have fix this first or else there will be even less users to test/play the game.

Robros Reh likes this.
  2. GrayFog

GrayFog Avatar

Well, i know i won't mine nodes with an 1/8 spawn rate, i have better things to do than that, like playing other games :D

And the mob spawn rate... well this will be fun when i walk into an MP Zone with my current ADV Level 91, i kill stuff in T5 very very quick. Lower leveled characters won't be happy...

3. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

Actually MP modes are ok.. all is the same ( no change ) - ( except for mines as they are private/solo modes ) its the offline, friends only, single player online that will be effected by the 1/8 respawn rate..

4. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.