+10 Life resist +0.5 Chaos Attunment?????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jmcclain, Mar 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

LMAO it was dhannas back when dhannas was using death. If you dont think dhannas is a pvper, then you have no clue who dhannas is. If you think dhannas is an easy person to kill, then you dont know dhannas. You are just proving my point that you really have no idea what you are talking about.

You asked for 1 instance where it is useful, you got an answer. Apparently you did not like the answer you got DESPITE it being the truth, and are arguing against it. If you not going to listen to the answer, why ask it in the first place?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    CatherineRose likes this.
  2. ericweber

ericweber Avatar

interesting i have a char that is now using specialization in Focus as i feel if it helps all spells it will help me bieng new

3. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

So your saying that this +10 life resist if Dhannas had it it would prevent her from being one shotted? Also Dhannas is not death anymore so who is this useful for?

4. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

I'm pretty sure that if you are getting one shot by someones banish undead then +10 life resist isn't going to help you either therefore making it useless thus making my point. Im pretty sure no one can be one shotted by banish undead i have seen this tested with a very high death mage wearing the lich ring getting hit by a person with very high life spec mage using 2 ankhs and it was nowhere near a one shot. Maybe that was a thing back in the day but that not today.

5. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Did you have chaotic feedback on like most good death mages do? Did you stack the banish and did your healer have over 800 mil exp into their healing tree? You know what, dont even bother responding, your mind is already made up, dont know why you even asked the question in the first place.

6. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

Thanks for proving my point. Again not useful. You can try to concoct a situation where is could maybe be useful but at the end of the day its just not. Thanks for trying though this was fun.

7. Lokota

Lokota Avatar

ok made a new char and cannot figure out how the steal item works thinking it may alter to maybe treasure chest lock picking maybe

8. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Did you know the sacrifice spell is a powerful direct heal with no cast time or focus cost but takes your health to cast instead. For healers that also wanna use death magic. The life magic resist from celestial blessing mitigates some of sacrifice’s health cost. And with health cost mitigated enough it can be used to heal yourself wothout being affected by negative life attunment

9. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I agree. It should be +50 life resist

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.