1st Annual Novia Market Spring Equinox Egg Hunt!

Discussion in 'Release 64 Events' started by ldykllr, Apr 14, 2019.

1. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Yes! Another event (I know, we just had one!). Sunday, April 21st from 1pm-2pm NBT in Novia Market! There will be dozens of eggs to find, so come join the fun!

Rules:

Eggs will NOT be hidden in chests - they will be placed somewhere in the POT next to a sheet of paper. This paper will have a number , that you will have to message Robyn Hood in-game with. At the end of the event, turn in the numbers you have collected (you'll have to write them down) to be considered for a prize! The egg sets (Aether, Rainbow) will have a phrase that will be completed once you find them all - first person to message me with the phrase, wins! Eggs will be dyed different colors but will be bright so they will be visible. They will also be placed in areas near landmarks in the POT (and in-town). You will have to look in obvious (and not-so-obvious places). Participants who do not win, will be entered in the random drawing!

Prizes:

Find the most eggs
    1st place - 1000 cotos - Lilunai Laurasia - 37 eggs!
    2nd - 500 cotos - Jinx Kotodomo - 37 eggs!
    3rd - 250 cotos - Rada Torment - 35 eggs!

I made a boo-boo when counting, so the actual first place winner was Nubby Eerwiggles with 42 eggs! However, I simply gave out an additional prize (1000 cotos)

Find the 3 Aether Eggs - Replenishing Spring Equinox Confections Platter - Jinx Kotodomo
    Find the 3 Rainbow Eggs - Replenishing Confetti Eggs Basket 2019 - Nubby Eerwiggles
    Random Prize(s) - Decorative Dyable Egg Pack 2019, Confection Stand, Dyable Cake (and possibly more prizes!)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  2. calkano (PAX)

calkano (PAX) Avatar

Very fun hunt! Girkle!

Lained, Engel and Rada Torment like this.
  3. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Lot of fun! we had these events in the past with chests and notes (puzzles included) but with small eggs its super fun to play hunting them in a big place.

Thank you again Robyn for another great event!

Lained and Engel like this.
  4. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

I have picked up most of the eggs, but I am missing 10! So I have a bounty for the remaining 10 eggs! Simply send me an in-game mail with the location (/loc) and a brief description of where you found it (south of the docks, etc). I will give 100 cotos for each egg found (to the first person who found it). Alternatively, you may email me at robynhood.sota@gmail.com with a screenshot of the egg location :)

Jaesun and Lained like this.
  5. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

The following eggs have been found - 84, 150, 132, 159, 278, 287, 201, 46, 296

Only 1 left!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  6. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Hurry before they spoil!