2021+ Player Priorities

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sorgin Txakal, Jan 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balrog2

balrog2 Avatar

Top Single Request:
    Make npc towns meaningful again. I never left my home in Ardoris because the city is so gorgeous. We need this city to be vibrant again. Have the tavern in Ardoris have an interactive npc who talks to players who sit down by the fireplace to tell a story to get the treasure map quest. Have a treasure map vendor or bard sell or assign different level maps. Only the players who are present can then use the map to find the treasure. This will help npc towns become vibrant again.

Wilfred, Hazard and Sorgin Txakal like this.
  2. Duursyrras

Duursyrras Avatar

• ability to reorder decks easily with an eye for their key bindings
    • client needs to remember all player settings including window positions etc.
    • backflip dismount with weapons drawn (DDO), should be able to jump, talk to NPCs from mount.
    • implementing some of the features made available by Lua scripts like Amalgamate, OCX Tools
    • finally finish the building system to add "snapping" functionality (like many other games' systems but incomplete)

Wilfred likes this.
  3. Liverbuster

Liverbuster Avatar

I have only one.

I would love to see the ability to place mobs in pots, in the same way that they are allowed in bay of blood. It would mean tons of new adventure zones overnight, and could be a huge boon to pots. Also, what could be more cool, or fun?

Sorgin Txakal and Wilfred like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.