4Bait - R61 fishing event May 555

Discussion in 'Release 60 Events' started by Net, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Net

Net Avatar

Will post proper announcement when there is R61 event forum, just wanted to post heads-up for people.
    There will be 4B event going on during May 555, you will have to catch up to 5 different fish in 5 different scenes in 5 different days (one fish is enough to enter, but catching different fish will get you bonus points). Can be any scenes and any trophy fish (with stats on who, when, and where caught it). There will be bonus points for rarer fish.
    Bonus points will be awarded to those who catch fish in any or all of the following scenes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also the person with the most points is not guaranteed any prize, but they will be more likely to win.

More details TBA.

2. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

@Net I love your contests and appreciate the work that goes into them. Whenever you post mystery pics of scenes as part of the challenge I realize that although I‘ve put thousands of hours into the game, I don‘t really get around much. I couldn‘t identify any of the places you posted in a recent challenge. At least this time there is a pic of blood red water that may be a clue but with my luck there may be scenes I don‘t know about with that feature. :confused:

I guess I‘m just a homebody, fishing on the dock of the bay in Rift‘s End...

3. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Look forward to further details.

Gaelis and Synergy Blaize like this.
  4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

let me know ho w I can help

Net likes this.
  5. Net

Net Avatar

The official R61 thread is linked below:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/4bait-fishing-event-may-555.147736/

I thought I chose easy locations this time, but maybe it will require you to look around, there is still time though.

As for this event, participation is mostly needed, the more players enter the better idea I will have for how to do things properly for the bigger event. Share the word with others, any trophy fish caught on May 555 is enough to enter drawing. And with 5 fish your chances will be higher and getting 5 different fish in 5 different scenes over in-game month should be doable;)

Jaesun and Sean Silverfoot like this.