5-20-17 1pm-3pm NBT Prism Presents a Grandmaster Tutoring Event in Diamond Fields

Discussion in 'Release 41 Events' started by Lace, May 10, 2017.

1. Lace

Lace Avatar

[​IMG]

We invite all Grandmaster Crafters to come and share their knowledge to new and would be Grandmasters. We can confirm at least one Grandmaster in the following:

Psych! I am not going to list them all out this time. The only GM I cannot confirm is:

No Gm Tailoring Repair
    No GM Tailoring Salvage

For all the rest there will be at least 1 GM there training usually we have alot more volunteer their time to catch overlaps and help us organize groups.

If more grandmasters donate their time then even more can be mentored.

You must bring your own materials to this event. There are merchants very near by the crafting pavilion in Diamond Fields selling fuels, but prices may increase due to turn out (other sub pots have merchants in case this happens).

A banker is also near buy so you can shuttle in your raw materials and squirrel them away ahead of time for the event.

You can teleport to Lace Delamorte, or zone into Port Phoenix and take the first boat on the left to Diamond Fields. Hope to see you there!

Should any overland POTs be under Siege
    We also have connections to Lamplight, Sparrowfall, Jade Valley, Jade Caverns, Iron Gate, En Nox, Drowned Mountains, Phoenix Fields, Siren Song Bayou, and Bearskin Grotto as well as Port Phoenix as mentioned.

Room to grow now in Diamond Fields
    We are a metropolis now which means more available land, a secondary set of NPC's will be going on for the "North Shore" development, and all devotionals are conveniently located near the crafting pavilion.

Looking for Ore Sellers
    Last month we asked if any miners wanted to stock up a commission free vendor for the weekend on a plot I would put down in the rowhouses surrounding the crafting pavilion. I got a lot of tells and pm's but no one actually committed due to the late nature of the announcement. And again last month we have folks close to a level that would have bought had the raw mats been handy. Its a captive audience miners, PM me in game or on forums and I can get this set up for you. No cost to you, it only helps the crafters, so please no Owl's head jacked up pricing.

2. Serena Strangelove

Serena Strangelove Avatar

So awesome that you do this!

I have put off crafting for now, hopefully Prism will still be doing this in the future!

And I have to add - I have met people in-game who have offered to help me in the same way (shout out to Datendrache and Scraps McMutt) - such a stellar community here!

Time Lord and Lace like this.
  3. Lord Merlin

Lord Merlin Avatar

I can bring gold ore to put on a vendor. Can you give me access and the vendor's name. Thank you.

I have about 9K gold ore. How much would you like to have available? I will populate the vendor before I sell off any more of my gold ore.

If any player wants to purchase gold ore in advance, PM me. Usually I sell it via the commodities thread in the forums, but with the upcoming event, I will not post my usual thread before the event, making the ore available to event-goers first.

I don't mean this as an ad, Lace, merely a convenience to any attendees. If you don't want any of this content in this message, let me know and I will edit it (or if you can, feel free to change it yourself)

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    Time Lord, Lace and StarLord like this.
  4. senthen

senthen Avatar

Time Lord and Lace like this.
  5. Lord Merlin

Lord Merlin Avatar

Central Daylight time, I believe. New Britannia Time.

Time Lord, senthen, Lace and 2 others like this.
  6. Lace

Lace Avatar

Can you PM me on forums with in game character name and I will get ya set up on the coop vendor in DIamond fields. Thanks

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Lace

Lace Avatar

Yes NBT is game slang for New Brittania time which is CST USA aka Austin Texas.

Matt Harris, Time Lord and senthen like this.
  8. Matt Harris

Matt Harris Avatar

Another wonderful event. Thanks for organizing it, Lace.

Stats:
    I used 3885 gold ingots.
    I started with a crafting pool of 5,339,899, and finished with a pool of 4,658,708, so I used a net 681,191 xp.
    Armor Enchant went from 63 to 88.
    Weapon Enchant went from 5 to 46.

Matt Harris aka Alaric Mondragon.

Off to the mines for me.

Time Lord and Wintermute of CoF like this.
  9. Lord Merlin

Lord Merlin Avatar

Thank you, Lace. What a wonderful opportunity to focus on and execute some crafting training in the best of environments. Thank you Robyn and the other person (forgive me for forgetting your name) who helped me with Enchantment training.

Matt Harris and Time Lord like this.