1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

5/3 Crown Shop Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

[​IMG]

Greetings Avatars,

The Crown Shop has some great updates this week including the following:
    • Ornate Lute and Harp Backpacks: At the suggestion of players we have created back slot items that look like a Lute and a Harp for all your bard roleplay!
    • Shogun Furniture Set: This set includes a variety of chairs, a bench, table, etc. that were previously visible in game but not available as player decorations.
    • Aether Vibration Amplifier Backpack: This portable Kobold device lets you tune into the latest audio channels (such as Avatars Radio) streaming from the nearest Moon Tower.
    • Cypress Trees: At the suggestion of players we have added a variety of cypress trees to the Crown Shop.
    • The Vault: A reminder that The Vault includes the following 9 items which will be available for less than a week more (until Thursday, May 9 at 10:30 AM Central Time). At that time, the next round of 9 items will be available for two weeks, and then the next, etc.
      • 2017 Rabbit Tailed Bodice Ensemble
      • 2018 Lepus Mask
      • Spotted Rabbit
      • Ornate Tansu Chest
      • Elven Peaked-Roof Village Home
      • Elven Four-Story City Home
      • Elven Four-Story Row Home
      • Elven Keep Village Home
      • Elven Tree Town Home
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

NM

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  3. redfish

redfish Avatar

I appreciate the cypress trees; I've been waiting for them for a long time.

I don't know how difficult it would be, but it would also make sense to have some taller ones, 3-story and 4-story, if its possible, somewhere down the road if it cant be done now. They grow tall in real life and make good ornamental trees and would in the game, too. I would definitely use them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.