Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

5-Piece One-Man Band Missing

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by illusive_allusion, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illusive_allusion

illusive_allusion Avatar

1. Title: 5-Piece One-Man Band Missing
    2. Reproduction Rate: ?
    3. Blocker? ?
    4. Details: I'm not sure if this is the proper place to report this or not. My 5-Piece One-Man Band seems to be missing. I have re-logged multiple times and checked every trunk in my house, the bank, and my inventory. It's not equipped. Can cash items be destroyed or sold to an NPC merchant? Could I have done this unwittingly? If so, shouldn't there be a warning?
    5. Steps to Reproduce: ?
    6. User Specs: HP Model 500-281, 8G RAM, Intel Core i3 3.4 GHz, Windows 10, GTX 750 Ti.

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@illusive_allusion, Thank you for reporting. I have submitted this issue for Team review. No Cash or Reward items should be capable of being destroyed. If you consider the item lost and/or you cannot find it, please write Support@Portalarium.Com and explain the problem to them. They have the ability to return your item to you if everything checks out. Sorry for your inconvenience.

3. illusive_allusion

illusive_allusion Avatar

I hang my forgetful head in shame. After sleeping on it, I remembered where I'd put it. It was in a trunk at a home which I co-own, but rarely visit. Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm glad to hear the cash items can't be destroyed.

This underscores an interesting idea: do devs intend to implement a "search everywhere" feature for items that players have "lost?" I know this is after all entirely my own fault; however, such a feature would have saved me a ton of anxiety last night.

4. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@illusive_allusion. I'm glad you found your 5 - Piece One Man Band. I will fix this on the original report. Our job is to summarize the possible Bugs for the Development Team to review and correct as necessary. I do not know if they have any plans to add a search feature for all the chests and/or bank an individual owns. It does sound to me like a good question for the Feedback Section. I am only personally aware that you can somehow look at a chest to see what activity has gone on in that chest, but I believe that is only for individual chests. I have not tried it myself. Thank you so much in getting back to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.