6-10-17 @1PM-2PM NBT Prism Presents the Boat Emote Party for the Trevor Project

Discussion in 'Archived Events' started by Lace, May 28, 2017.

1. Lace

Lace Avatar

[​IMG]

This event is to raise awareness and benefiting Aerie Fund/Trevor Project - Just 1 Life Community Cause

The Boat Emote Event is where you bring your emotes and trade with others on a boat of course. While this will be mostly a dance themed event it is also meant as a community meet and greet for those around the world

We encourage folks to look at http://sotawiki.net/sota/Emotes and find emotes and bring them to trade. Random cotos totaling at least 50 will be given away to participants. More depending on turnout.

Bring your emotes to share, or come to learn new dances and emotes with us! Would love to have one LOTM person come and be willing to share the Alms for the Poor unique emote.

Would anyone from Avatar's Radio or WFRB like to live DJ this event? Let us know and thanks.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    Time Lord, Lexie and ldykllr like this.
  2. Lace

Lace Avatar

I am pleased to announce that Avatar's Radio (avatarsradio.info) will be spinning some tunes for us at this emote trading event, I myself am spending some extra time to gather some emotes from NPC's though most so far have been untradeable, but as a royal founder, me and I am sure many others are willing to share some of our exclusive ones with the folks that turn out.

So come hang out learn some dance and other emotes at this event next Saturday!

Remember this one is NOT IN DIAMOND FIELDS .. it is in the non developed town which has a convenient boat specifically for this event in Siren Song Bayou which you can access from Port Phoenix or Jade Valley via the Wagons.

Time Lord and ldykllr like this.
  3. Lace

Lace Avatar

Still would like to have one LOTM come and hand out the alms emote if that isn't too much trouble tomorrow.

Thanks

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Lace

Lace Avatar

Thanks everyone that came out today and special thanks to our LOTM participant Cthrek'Goru Tazar who graciously not only gave out the rare alms for the poor but also shared his ballerina emotes with all as well. Thanks @SteelCore for helping me teach too!

I was so busy trading emotes I took no screenshots .. if anyone else did please share em!

Time Lord likes this.