6-16-18 1-3pm NBT Prism and Diamond Fields Present a Grandmaster Crafting Tutoring Event

Discussion in 'Release 54 Events' started by Lace, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Lace

Lace Avatar

[​IMG]

You have been busting butt getting producer experience and while those lovely Obisidian potion of guidance suck in a lot more xp than a GM mentor can give you, every bit helps when you are sitting on a large pool. We have not been having our regular monthly events because of these potions, but will do them when the time is right. That time is right now!

We invite all Grandmaster Crafters to come and share their knowledge to new and would be Grandmasters. We can confirm at least one Grandmaster in the following:

All Production and Refining GM's will have at least one teacher available.

If more grandmasters donate their time then even more can be mentored simultaneously.

You must bring your own materials to this event. There are merchants very near by the crafting pavilion in Diamond Fields selling fuels, but prices may increase due to turn out (other sub pots have merchants in case this happens).

A banker is also near buy so you can shuttle in your raw materials and squirrel them away ahead of time for the event.

You can teleport to Lace Delamorte, or zone into Port Phoenix and take the first boat on the left to Diamond Fields. Hope to see you there!

Map of POT
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Witcheypoo, Ember, Cerus and 2 others like this.
  2. Lace

Lace Avatar

Don't forget we get folks from all over for these events so even if you have a small pool of experience come by and ask questions!

Not everyone has the same approach, not everyone has the same tine commitment, not everyone has the same goals as a crafter.

This is a great round table discussion most times with many opinions.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  3. Lace

Lace Avatar

Don't forget tomorrow to waddle on over to Diamond Fields with your mats and your massive producer xp pools I hope you all have earned in the past 2 weeks for an additional boost to quickly level the skills you want to focus on.

While the obsidian potions of guidance do SO much more than a GM can give ya in boosts, this is a good way to meet fellow crafters, ask questions etc and perhaps use both methods.

I sometimes kick these off a bit early and stay a bit late, but I must say I personally cannot stay this time past the 3pm NBT deadline, it is likely I will start early and will announce so in discord if this is true and will put up a LFG announcement if I do an early start.

You can teleport to Lace Delamorte, and I strongly suggest you shuttle in your crafting components ahead of time to make the most of the experience. Prefabbing your refining is a good idea too!

Remember you can stick stuff on the banker at the docks and then pick it up later at the banker right by the crafting pavilion.

In addition during the first course of the event (2) obsidian potions of guidance will be given away. (Do not use this, if you win it, if you do not have a large producer pool or adventure xp pool .. save it for later) Ask Lace Delamorte about why.

I have gotten confirmation from a few willing mentors so we should be able to support all that attend. Hope to see you there.

Malimn likes this.
  4. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Thank you for organzing this, Lace, and thank you to all mentors who donated their time. This helped quite a lot. I'll be back, and better prepared next time.

Lace and Malimn like this.
  5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I became a GM Enchanter during the event! Thanks A LOT!

With 3 million XP saved up + 300% train potion + GM training I was pulling 15,000 XP out of my pool and into my Enchanting skills with ever craft.

That just saved me a ton of materials.