6-17-17 1pm-3pm NBT Prism Presents a Grandmaster Tutoring Event for the Trevor Project

Discussion in 'Release 42 Events' started by Lace, May 28, 2017.

1. Lace

Lace Avatar

[​IMG]
    This event is to raise awareness and benefiting Aerie Fund/Trevor Project - Just 1 Life Community Cause

We invite all Grandmaster Crafters to come and share their knowledge to new and would be Grandmasters. We can confirm at least one Grandmaster in the following:

Psych! I am not going to list them all out this time. The only GM I cannot confirm is:

No Gm Tailoring Repair --its is likely to be done by then but not at time of posting

For all the rest there will be at least 1 GM there training usually we have alot more volunteer their time to catch overlaps and help us organize groups.

If more grandmasters donate their time then even more can be mentored.

You must bring your own materials to this event. There are merchants very near by the crafting pavilion in Diamond Fields selling fuels, but prices may increase due to turn out (other sub pots have merchants in case this happens).

A banker is also near buy so you can shuttle in your raw materials and squirrel them away ahead of time for the event.

You can teleport to Lace Delamorte, or zone into Port Phoenix and take the first boat on the left to Diamond Fields. Hope to see you there!

Should any overland POTs be under Siege
    We also have connections to Lamplight, Sparrowfall, Jade Valley, Jade Caverns, Iron Gate, En Nox, Drowned Mountains, Phoenix Fields, Siren Song Bayou, and Bearskin Grotto as well as Port Phoenix as mentioned.

Room to grow now in Diamond Fields
    We are a metropolis now which means more available land, a secondary set of NPC's will be going on for the "North Shore" development, and all devotionals are conveniently located near the crafting pavilion.

Looking for Ore Sellers

Last month we asked if any miners wanted to stock up a commission free vendor for the weekend on a plot I would put down in the rowhouses surrounding the crafting pavilion. I got a lot of tells and pm's but no one actually committed due to the late nature of the announcement. And again last month we have folks close to a level that would have bought had the raw mats been handy. Its a captive audience miners, PM me in game or on forums and I can get this set up for you. No cost to you, it only helps the crafters, so please no Owl's head jacked up pricing.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. Lord Merlin

Lord Merlin Avatar

Hi Lace. Thank you for another month of crafting training. This month that day falls on a day I am very busy. I doubt that I will be able to attend, but I am willing to put some gold ore up on a vendor if that can be worked out ahead of time.

Lace and Time Lord like this.
  3. Silberfarn

Silberfarn Avatar

Hello Lace,
    What time would the meeting be? I could not find "NBT" as a timezone in the German Wikipedia. "North Boston time" ?

Thanks,
    Silberfarn

4. Citron

Citron Avatar

NBT = New Britannia Time, which I believe is CST (Central Standard Time) UTC -6

5. Mac2

Mac2 Avatar

OH DAM, ok I gotta get to bed now. I will try and make it today.

6. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

Currently it is equivalent to Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC -5.

7. Silberfarn

Silberfarn Avatar

Thanks again for the great company! I will come back. (event is still on as of posting this comment)
    Silberfarn

Time Lord likes this.
  8. Lace

Lace Avatar

Thanks all that came, but keep in mind so far we are only at 727 dollars for this fundraising campaign for the Trevor Project and the Aerie Fund .. Sad Panda. I know you are broke from telethon and the seed invest and this charity campaign hits at a rough time, but remember the goal is to save one life, with the split to the Aerie Fund, I do not feel we have raised enough for that.

Dig in them couch cushions find 25 bucks to get you a pretty red cloak and help us save just one life!

Go to AerieFund.org and then campaigns to donate please!

9. Lord Merlin

Lord Merlin Avatar

I apologize. I have just returned from the location where I could not get internet to stay up. I was unable to put any ore on the vendors.

Time Lord likes this.