6-23-19 1pm NBT Prism and Diamond Fields Present a Grandmaster Tutoring Event for PRIDE

Discussion in 'Release 66 Events' started by Lace, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Lace

Lace Avatar

[​IMG]

We're Back! By request from players the Original Crafting Mentoring Event is back and Pride month seemed like a great month to get back into the swing of things. We have decoed out the pavilion for Pride Month and even put in some disco balls.

@Amber Raine from Avatrar's Radio will be our DJ for us for the event!

In addition a training dummy will be located on the pavilion property, so you folks looking for some combat skill training can participate as well.

We invite all Grandmaster Crafters and now even combat Grandmasters to come and share their knowledge to new and would be Grandmasters.

We can confirm at least one Grandmaster in the following:
    All Production and Refining GM's will have at least one teacher available.

If more grandmasters donate their time then even more can be mentored simultaneously.

You must bring your own materials to this event. There are merchants very near by the crafting pavilion in Diamond Fields selling fuels, but prices may increase due to turn out (other sub pots have merchants in case this happens).

A banker is also near buy so you can shuttle in your raw materials and squirrel them away ahead of time for the event.

You can teleport to Lace Delamorte, or zone into Port Phoenix and take the first boat on the left to Diamond Fields. Hope to see you there!

If you are new to the game or want to learn more about crafting, come join us just to ask questions as well.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  2. Lace

Lace Avatar

Make sure to pickup up your commemorative copy of the history of the Stonewall Riots in honor of Pride Month, located in the chest at the 'Bear Bar'

[​IMG]

3. Lace

Lace Avatar

If you would like to help promote this event I can provide bulletin board flyers such as this. Let me know here, or in game under Lace Delamorte.

[​IMG]

4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Avatar

Love that you guys do this @Lace! :)

Looking forward to Pride Weekend this Saturday here in DC!

[​IMG]

5. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Wow! We just recently had a crafting event similar to this! If I can make it to yours I will!

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Will there be a lost vale memories run before? ;)

Cordelayne, Time Lord and Yolo SoLive like this.
  7. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

[​IMG]

I won't be able to be there as we are visiting family abroad, but I'd love to hang some flyers. Would you send me three?

Great event!

Jaesun, ldykllr and Cordelayne like this.
  8. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer Moderator SOTA Developer

I'm currently on vacation with my family until Thursday but will try to get this in next week's update. In the meantime please post in the R66 event forum that's where I always pull these from

ldykllr and Jaesun like this.