Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Plains of Righ Innis: Spider Webs Cast Solid Shadows

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Traveller13, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

1. Title: Plains of Righ Innis: Spider Webs Cast Solid Shadows
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker?No
    4. Details:I first noticed a broken spider web cast solid shadows. The same web did not cast a shadow when unbroken. I then noticed that unbroken webs elsewhere in the scene cast solid shadows. Locations and some screen shots below.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Roam around the Plains of Righ Innis, checking the locations below.
    6. User Specs: SotA Build 583
    Broken: Area: Plains of Righ Inis (HiddenVale_Plains01_Tier5) Loc: (1.3, 31.2, -82.7).
    [​IMG]

Whole: Area: Plains of Righ Inis (HiddenVale_Plains01_Tier5) Loc: (16.3, 32.3, -75.1)
    [​IMG]

Whole: Area: Plains of Righ Inis (HiddenVale_Plains01_Tier5) Loc: (23.1, 33.3, -87.9)
    [​IMG]

Whole: Area: Plains of Righ Inis (HiddenVale_Plains01_Tier5) Loc: (0.8, 35.1, -34.2).
    I don't know what is causing the triangular shadow behind and to the right of my avatar.
    [​IMG]

Whole (No Shadow): Area: Plains of Righ Inis (HiddenVale_Plains01_Tier5) Loc: (5.0, 31.7, -83.7). This is unbroken version of the web that is broken in the first screen shot.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Traveller13, Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been submitted to the Development Team for review. I apologize for getting around to recording this issue later than I would like. The World Building, Scenes, Environment & Overworld has been growing and is under review for a faster way of handling these issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.