A few comments now that I've been playing for a month

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by Justiciar, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

Oh dang. Good point.

2. Justiciar

Justiciar Avatar

Jaesun and Vladamir Begemot like this.
  3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Ah, I see. He was saying that the result was random. I couldn't figure out why he was interjecting the meaning of the abbreviation of RNG into the conversation like I didn't understand what you had said. No, it's not, but you have to take notes while you craft and keep track of how many of some things a recipe produces. Especially if you want to figure out a resale value.

One thing I should have noted earlier- if you have a commission free vendor, you can sometimes sell off exceptionals at a slight profit, even charging four times the aggregate materials cost plus a little extra. Any hardcore crafters who might visit your vendor will know what a good price is, and will often be willing to pay for a "guaranteed" exceptional over buying the raw materials and hoping to get one, even if it costs a little more. Especially now that the likelihood of getting the enchants/masterworks you want has increased for high level crafters.

Of course, if you're in an out-of-the-way POT and don't get a lot of those type of crafters visiting, YMMV.

4. Justiciar

Justiciar Avatar

@Vladamir Begemot Finished Artifice, now on to Tower of the Shuttered Eye and tomorrow to Novia Market. Hopefully I can sell a few hundred mats to recover the 30k I just spent on recipes.

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.