Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

A few glitches

Discussion in 'Release 30 Bug Forum' started by thermalcupid, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thermalcupid

thermalcupid Avatar

Some things i noticed today

1. When my character croaks the screen becomes really bright, and hard to see where im going, hard to find the ankh, its easier to just quit and restart on world map.

2. Constantly crashes leaving the owl head mines and jaanaford.

3. All my tools say broken, most i have not used.

4. The larger doors that need to be broken, will only have the green target show up on the left side of the door, both in town and the mountain passes.

5. Brightbane pass has no enter icon

6. That invisible barrier that pushes the character away from mountains n near rivers, cant get as close to the rivers and mountains as before. Also noticed it coming from serpents mountains going towards solania.

7. The boat icon from solania to celestine said to the aerie.

8. Leaving celestine to world map, the character was in the air till started walking.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

1. Known issue, already looking into making it better.

2. Known issue, working to address the frequent crashing issues as our top priority

3. Are these tools created with a new character, or pre-existing tools from a previous release carrying over?

4. This is a known issue, and should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

5. Bug submitted, thanks!

6. This is a known issue as part of the Novia refactor. The first collision pass was rough, and will be adjusted over time.

7. Known issue. Should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

8. Bug submitted. Thanks!

3. thermalcupid

thermalcupid Avatar

The tools are the ones that came with new character.. loom, mortar, hammer, cleaver, cooking pot, cubit measure, fishing rod, ax, ho, tan knife, smithing hammer, smelting tongs, skinning knife, sickle and scissors.

4. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

3. All my tools say broken, most i have not used.

+1 -- same happened to me. I did notice the tools that I bought from a vendor were in tact - only the tools that came with my character were broken. Today - just now (and this is a new character) I noticed my RF taming creature call is broken ... equipped and never used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.