Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

A few things reguarding release 2

Discussion in 'Release 2 Feedback' started by Matheryn, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matheryn

Matheryn Avatar

Just a few things ive noticed in release two

Character customization didn't feel like it had more options as was stated in the release notes, to be honest it felt like it had less.

The 2nd town looks awesome although the water lots seem to feel a little unrealistic as the entire property is on the water instead of being half half.

I noticed you have a few un-customizable water lots on the 2nd town and I assume that they are for the cabana's and im curious due to the fact I thought they were going to be placed at the rear of the lots instead of on a lot of there own.

I also tried all of the places that were allowed and feel alittle underwhelmed and feel that they need to be scaled a little larger than they are also I was under the assumption that were would be a lot more lots per town going on the concept art for the towns that was shown in a few of the previous developer logs.

The jump feature also feels a little wonky as it causes your character to jump a sec and a half after you have pressed the jump key

I do understand this is pre-alpha but I do hope that the graphics are going to improve greatly as they too feel very underwhelming for todays graphics.

I also noted that when using various crafting stations your character slightly submerges into the ground not sure if this is a graphical glitch or not but something to take note of

The houses with the 2 sets of doors to enter feel a little frustrating as you open the first set go to run in then bam run into a 2nd set to open just to get into the property and could prove frustrating for a lot of people potentially also it feels that it is taking up unrequired space in the house

All in all though I am looking quite forward to the initial release of this game

Lebowski likes this.
  2. Matheryn

Matheryn Avatar

I also forgot to mention that it would be nice to be able to swim and if that is not possible at least let us wade across shallow rivers

3. Matheryn

Matheryn Avatar

sorry just found another problem too with some of the people and animals in town, on occasions they do not walk but remain stagnant and slide around the area

4. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

Because jumping is activated on the release of the space bar and not the press. Press the space bar longer and you "charge" up for a higher/longer jump.

5. Matheryn

Matheryn Avatar

ah good to know gracekain I didn't realize that thankyou

6. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

I felt your pain also until I figured it out ;)

7. Lebowski

Lebowski Avatar

I agree with everything you said.

Additional:
    I wish the viewpoints were different and there were more options for character control.

Again, please open both doors on double door homes. They also don't close back automatically...

Need splashing sounds when you walk in the water.

Houses are very cramped, but look huge from the outside...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.