Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

A game where the best gear is made by crafters ---Good Luck with That

Discussion in 'Release 44 Feedback Forum' started by Lace, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

Yes, it has been inactive, but I was searching for Obsidian recipe locations to see if someone had posted it. This thread was about 10 of the search results on the first page, and THE first result. So then I had to sift through all the toxicity on what I was searching for. I didn't actively go looking for a thread that pisses me off. I was just trying to find information. Instead I got bombarded with page after page (that I was sifting through trying to find the information I wanted) of negativity.

2. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

Please link to it or give a specific example, because I didn't see it.

Again, I didn't see a post which did that, please give an example.

And that's not what I said either. People are allowed to express that they dislike something without necessarily having a solution for how to fix it.

Seems like the forum search sucks, this thread didn't appear at all when I made the same search on Google.

Doing this from memory so is a little vague and probably I missed at least one, it's a month since I last went in there - all the recipes are in small chests made of pale wood:
    • As you pass through the Kobold area near the top there are several rooms off to the left and right (containing slimes and spiders), there is a chest on a table at the back of one of the rooms
    • When you get to the wolf spiders in the doorway before the room with the large circular area there is a chest on a shelf in the collapsed tunnel off the left
    • In the Lich room:
      • There is a chest on the balcony to the left at the back relative to where you come in
      • In the corridor opposite where you came in (above where the Lich is normally waiting - you have to go through a door on the right and up and round) there is a chest on a shelf next to a skeleton and another on the balcony before you enter that corridor
    • In the chapel there is a chest in one of the rooms off to the right, the chest is on the floor to the right of the chair

3. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.