A Guild Vendor Question for the Devs..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boradic Boneslasher, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher Avatar

Ok I had a tax free Vendor that I let Skyo setup in one of the Owls cities as a Guild Vendor on his property for us all to use. Well it is apparently not up no more an he has not been on in a very very very very very long time. Now the question is: Is there anyway I am gonna be able to get my vendor back so I can set it up on another location for Guild use/Personal USE? Kinda alil annoyed bout it but haven't been on enough to even give in to chasing down a answer.

2. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Sadly the answer would be no.... need to get a hold on the lot owner to get it back :(

Proteus Tempest likes this.
  3. Eric White

Eric White Avatar

To help others avoid this situation in the future, what other options are there for someone who has a vendor?

Are there any permissions that can be given to a player (tenant, kindred, co-owner) so that they can set up a vendor on property in which the deed is not theirs? Asking for a friend.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Patch Notes
    Release 60

November 15, 2018

Build Number 868 10:30AM

Known Issues
    • Players with Tenant permissions on a Lot cannot place their own Player Vendors.

5. Boradic Boneslasher

Figured it would be a issue , shoulda took it back long time ago... Only issue is no one has talked with him in bout a year lol

6. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Try and pm it via forum here if you know is name he will have a notice in email

7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Sorry to hear that happened to you. I have a CF vendor on a lot in Wizards Rest for all residents to use. I have to set each and every resident at kindred status to use this lots amenities such as planting, vendor, a music chest, agriculture try out chest, and a give and take items chest. It is a bit scary too because you have to make sure all items are set appropriately higher than kindred. Planting beds are set to kindred though so they can be used by all but I guess someone could take those if they just must but I hope no one does. I have chatted with most players. I always send out a welcome letter with info to every new lot owner but some players never respond back

So I'd say our permission system definitely needs a pass and really there is no way to control any items you trade to another person. I belive it is still planned in the future. It is much safer in the long run to keep the item on your own property and especially in the case some trusted person stops playing whether by choice or forced like health condition. So thanks for reinforcing this in my mind and to let others be warned as well. I wish you good luck getting your vendor back.

Edited typos

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    Vaiden Luro likes this.
  8. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Well, the not-so-bad news is that now at least you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a bundle to get another one.

9. Boradic Boneslasher

ingame his namewas: Skyo but on forums people barely ever use the same name lol go figure..... an he was one of the only ones I ain't friends with on discord or steam lol

10. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

try @Skyo

Boradic Boneslasher likes this.
  11. Boradic Boneslasher

lol I just did a forums search an got him from a post he liked you did back in 2017 lol... but thx alley

12. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Can check discord mate think I got it. But I'm sure I have talk to him before, saw it in game at the troll in ravensmoore a couple of time.

Boradic Boneslasher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.